Flying Disabled Upon Return From End

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Skylexia, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Skylexia

Skylexia Redstone God
    SuperMod Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +718
    Minecraft Username:
    Skylexia

Brief Description:
    Returning from the End disables my Main World Fly and resets its speed to 1.

Instructions:
    1. Enter the End.
    2. Return to the Main World.
    3. Double-jump like you're trying to fly.

I will note in this section that I only have FlyPlus, not FlyPlus2 for the End, so unsure if having the feature matters in recreation.

How many times did you recreate this?
    I successfully re-created this twice; @ClarinetPhoenix said she also recreated it on Ediousieg.

Result:
    The Main World Fly is disabled, and when enabled again, is reset to speed 1 (mine's usually at 10.)

Expected Result:
    Typically, re-entering areas I can fly in from ones I can't results in my original Fly status/speed returning to what was set when I left the area.

Evidence:
    Nothing shows up between switching worlds to indicate speed/fly status changing, so not much to show.

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    I was just doing some research on this behavior since I remember we encountered it before between Mining and Rising.
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/thre...-vice-versa-disables-fly.213732/#post-1124648
    However Andrew's last post on that report indicates this is normal behavior when moving in and out of the End since fly isn't actually enabled for all users there.
    I believe @Alarah who does have FlyingPlus2 is not experiencing this and that is likely because with the feature fly is enabled for him in the end.

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    This is correct functionality as Rising, Mining, Nether & End are all on the same server.
    This is how world based permissions work with our fly setup. You'll need FlyingPlus2 to have your fly/speed carry over.

Although I should add, I wasn't able to reproduce the speed issue while having it set to 10.
    When returning from the end on an account that has FlyingPlus, I have my fly disabled, however upon re-enabling, the speed is still set to 10.