Feedback on station72 wanted!

Discussion in 'Economy & Market' started by strongpelt, Jun 2, 2017.

1. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    I wanted some feedback on my shop, station72. I want to know what i'm doing good, and what i'm doing bad, and what'd you like to see changed. I'm looking for constructive feedback, so please don't say 'your prices are bad.' Tell me what item's price is bad, and what i should compare it to.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. SirChilledMrHobo

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +215
    I think your meat prices are really high, $10 per is killer when the average price is $5 per.
    Your Leather and feather prices are great, maybe too great.
    Stone at $12 per 64 isn't too high, but I bet if you lower it to around $8 or $7.10 you would sell more.
    Your log prices are average for the market, maybe sell by the stack for a slightly lower price $50 per 64 and spruce for $32 per 64, because spruce is most commonly farmed. speaking of witch, stock some spruce saplings.
    Also, stock some ice.
    Other than those prices, keep on stocking signs.

#2 SirChilledMrHobo, Jun 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  3. strongpelt

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    At the time i put those signs up I didn't see many other shops have them to where i could compare prices :) I shall be adjusting my meat price most likely, and i guess i'll hunt down shops with feathers and leather to check to see if i'm under selling too much. Thanks for the feedback! Iv thought of ice but i don't have much in stock but i will see if i can obtain enough to stock.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. DiamondDesire

DiamondDesire Queen of Diamonds
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,288
    Positive Comments

- Your selling prices meet the standards to where they are reasonable which are within the prices of what the items are currently at and you update regularly with feedback from users/price updates.

-Easy accessible shop, everything is easy to find

-Your reactions when I buy you out on various items makes it fun to buy you out <3

-General friendly and kind player (This thread being a positive thing, shows your willing to listen to your customers)

-Great advertisement in trade chat - Consistent and noticeable.

Negative Comments

- You don't sell all blocks yet - Leaves would be nice. [Especially doak ;)]

- High demand on the quartz and nether stars make them out of stock a lot. [Although I understand you cant really help this with a DeeDee running in and buying everything so this is probably unable to be fixed]

-Although I don't really sell various items very often, I would say your buy prices is very low comparing to other stations, for example, nether stars at $605 for users to sell to you (Other stations rise up to even $630) but your selling at $650, I understand this is a good way to profit but I believe you would have more stock and more success with higher buy prices although I'm not really experienced in stations just my personal thought.

Hope this helps you :) Your doing well so far! My negative comments are general small things so even if these changes are not made I am sure your station will still be very successful. I for one will still attend your station on a regular basis.

@strongpelt

#4 DiamondDesire, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  5. strongpelt

Ratings:
    +2,065
    To be fair... I at one point had the most quartz in stock, 28k. (at least compared to price) But, you burned through that in a week ;-; I tried. I'm waiting on reset to stock it back up and maybe out stock your demand for it.

My price is low because I'm not really looking for nstars at the moment...
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the feedback :D

(And my poor signs are scared of you. You take everything from them ;_; )

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #5 strongpelt, Jun 4, 2017
  6. DiamondDesire

Ratings:
    +1,288
    No item is safe in that station xD you may have those nstars but your not willing to put them in your station :(

7. strongpelt

Ratings:
    +2,065
    They're in my station now :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #7 strongpelt, Jun 4, 2017
  8. DiamondDesire

Ratings: