Farming Must Go Up!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jetscat, Jan 3, 2012.

1. andrewlstephan

andrewlstephan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    I'm mad about the price change too, but everybody just needs to work harder I guess :/

2. z1967

z1967 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Yup, or modify your farms to wheat.

3. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +442
    Can't afford to, already spent sooo much time making my pumpkin farm....

4. z1967

z1967 Builder

Ratings:
    +4
    Well, reduced profits are better than no profits at all.

5. JoNaS20121

JoNaS20121 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    It still is the fastest way to make money

6. ChefCraft19

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +442
    Indeed

7. z1967

z1967 Builder

Ratings:
    +4
    Lol, why did you not include what I said?

8. ChefCraft19

Ratings:
    +442
    Ask JoNaS, I quoted him o3o

9. z1967

z1967 Builder

Ratings:
    +4
    Jonas, how hard is it to quote right?

10. JDC038

JDC038 Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    What noone seems to realize is that, yes, pumpkins are a pain in the butt to when everyone does it. People have been farming pumpkins for most of their money and now that they have president they are worried over other things. Of course i dont know how long this has been gouing on, but i assume a while. Now, those who would pumpkin farm and aren't president or mayors or anything cant get the same kind of money as those who did can.
    Basically the rich are rich and can stay rich cause they have the money to do so, like spend money on pvp. And the builders cant get money fast by pumpkin farming and therefore stay builders. especially now that mayor costs so freaking much you cant get that easily without pumpkins.

Mining is really boring if you ask me and you cant even sell the diamonds except to other people.
    I was going to quote someone about how mining isn't dangerous but i couldn't find it (this is a huge topic) to say that it can be. While i may have argued that splash potions of harming should stay they are still gonna kill you if your're attacked in the wild. Although of course the chances of being found are slim.

Wheat and melon farming is probably more boring than mining. melons take forever to destroy, and wheat takes forever to replace the seeds. Also sugarcane farming is great, but it takes forever to get a large enough farm of it to be profitable and there is literally noone that sells sugarfarms in towns that i have seen. Since sugarfarms can really only be built in the wild, they are greifed, and since mayor is so much, you cant make one in a town. (I'm basing the size on being large enough to go around once and start again immediatly). Which reminds me of another thing, you need water next to EVERY SINGLE REED for it to grow. This is great for water donators cause they get rich but noone's gonna pay for that so forget it.

D0rc, how do you type so much? And how do you add the little saying under your post?

11. celo747

celo747 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    umm water place are not the much i only charge 5 per ice and that one ice can make 4 at a min i dont know the max