Extra prestige?

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by strongpelt, May 25, 2022.

1. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,064
    So I'm pretty sure I should only have one prestige yet my account shows two. I do remember doing the ecolegend one but the skyblock medal I got for being apart of clars island https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/thre...plication-clarinetphoenix.177321/#post-988885

Which should not have given me a prestige. I was thinking of getting back into prestige and I was trying to figure out which ones I had done when I noticed I couldn't find anything that fits for a second prestige on my account. Now maybe I overlooked something but I just want this to get cleared up before I go forward with working on prestige's. Even if it means I lose a 'free' prestige lol. I'm just so confused.

2. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    It’s not an extra prestige. You just get a skyblock medal on your forums. Only the island owner gets the prestige.

3. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,515
    She has prestige 2. She is saying she should have only 1. She thinks the 2nd one may have accidently came from the skyblock medal app

#3 BobbyBlack, May 25, 2022
    Last edited: May 25, 2022
  4. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,064
    I know that, so that means i shouldnt have 2 prestiges on my account right now seeing as I only filed for ecolegend one. My prestige tag reads level 2 though

5. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    *goes away quietly* my bad.

6. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,473
    @strongpelt
    Wow, I had to go way back to track this down.

You had prestige when the ranks were wiped in August 2018, then your rank went from EcoLegend to Builder. That is the time Andrew began to reset everyone's ranks for the first reset.
    Prestige 2 was added to you in October of 2018 but removed later in December.
    Due to this;
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ecd-forum-medal-prestige-removed-72-hour-claim-window.180241/
    You were one of the users who had it, it was removed. Which brought you to back Prestige 1.

Prestige 2 was added again for what looks like EcoLegend early last year (March). That is the incorrect one.

I have searched for any other potential prestige apps from you and find none. In this case I believe you should only be Prestige 1. I appreciate you being honest about it!

@andrewkm
    Strongpelt has one too many prestiges and this was because the last EcoLegend app (prior to the ECC 2.0 reset) someone goofed and had it added when she had already earned the EcoLegend prestige. She needs to be downgraded to Prestige 1 in-game (forum rank is already done).

#6 ClarinetPhoenix, May 25, 2022
    Last edited: May 25, 2022
  7. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    Done. :)
    Nice tracking Clare!