[Exp Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Baccuus, Jan 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baccuus

Baccuus President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

Ratings:
    +130
    IGN:
    @Baccuus

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Shikamaru7273 @Baccuus

General Purpose of Contract:

The purpose of this contract is for the contract initiator to purchase EXP with USD in exchange for ECD from the user involved in the contract.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Baccuus agree to buy @Shikamaru7273 64,000 EXP within 24 hours of this contract being accepted in exchange for $130,000ECD paid 24 hours once the contract is approved. Failure to purchase the feature asked by @Shikamaru7273 will result in a breach in this contract, thus nullifying this agreement and I, @Baccuus , will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Shikamaru7273 will agree to pay @Baccuus $130,000ECD on a full payment that must be paid within 24 hours of the contract being accepted. If the payment is not paid within 24 hours of this contract being approved, it will result in a complaint of scamming being filed and @Shikamaru7273 will be given a punishment deemed necessary by ECC Staff.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes, I agree to the terms.

#1 Baccuus, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  2. Shikamaru7273

Shikamaru7273 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    I, Shikamaru7273, agree to pay @Baccuus $130,000ECD on a full payment that must be paid within 24 hours of the contract being accepted. If the payment is not paid within 24 hours of this contract being approved, it will result in a complaint of scamming being filed and I, @Shikamaru7273, will be given a punishment deemed necessary by ECC Staff.

3. Baccuus

Baccuus President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

Ratings:
    +130
    @Shikamaru7273 I added my name to “Users Involved in this Contract” If you agree, can you re agree please.

4. xHigh420x

xHigh420x ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +46
    @Shikamaru7273 Please use the correct format when agreeing to a contract

IGN:
    <name>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <answer>

5. Shikamaru7273

Shikamaru7273 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    IGN:
    Shikamaru7273

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree, to both the contract and the aforementioned modification to the contact.

6. xHigh420x

xHigh420x ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +46
    @Baccuus @Shikamaru7273

Contract Approved - Locked.

Please remember to take timestamped screenshots by pressing F2 twice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.