By andrewkm on May 13, 2017 at 9:41 AM
  1. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    We have decided to let users purchase certain sections of Spawn.
    A very detailed Wiki page has been written up here that will inform you on everything regarding the current available Exclusive Spawn Areas: https://ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Exclusive_Spawn_Areas

There are many areas around spawn that are simply empty and have nothing going on. We're going to offer these areas up for sale on our EcoCityCraft Shop as permanent purchases (not subscription based!). Once you buy it, it's yours. Should anyone else want that area ever again they will have to buy it from the current owners with EcoDollars.

Spawn Statue medals have now changed to Spawn Area medals, and are once again available as we are now offering more Spawn Areas for sale.

[​IMG]

The first thing we will list for sale will be the Spawn Shops located at the following warps:
    /warp shop1 - /warp shop2 - /warp shop3
    /warp shop4 - /warp shop5 - /warp shop6

I would love to auction these off somehow, however BuyCraft doesn't offer an auction system. Instead I have opted a different strategy to slightly mimic an auction. I will be listing the areas at excessively expensive prices. I will then drop the prices by 10% constantly every few hours or so. You can either buy it when you feel the price is right, or keep waiting for it to continuously drop until it's something you feel is reasonable. Good luck!

#1 andrewkm, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'News, Announcements & Server Information' started by andrewkm, May 13, 2017.