Eviction Notice

Discussion in 'Town Eviction Notices' started by Johndomx, Feb 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johndomx

Johndomx Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +60
    IGN: Johndom

Town name(s): Nightfall / Nightfallen

Position within town: Owner

Players who are being evicted: @Commander_HK47

Do the above players need to remove their LWCs? Yes.

Reason for evicting the above users: We had a "team" effort to split winnings of god drops ( never received any but some usage of some items won) I decided to quit using a spawner I barely got to use (20+ Mil payments for items I wouldn't use), decided not to let me keep my perm access to Nwart which was paid for, (returned payment), resulted in a rational decision to vacate town by the user with his magic items, no further need to use my town as he has teamed with another player.

#1 Johndomx, Feb 9, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  2. Commander_HK47

Commander_HK47 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +29
    Hasn't even been a day and you are going back on part of what you agreed to allow me to move my things in peace. I should have my stuff move out shortly.
    [​IMG]

3. Commander_HK47

Commander_HK47 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +29
    I would like to mention that Johndom relocked the shared chest in the vault that he and i co-owned before he made this post. So I no longer have access to them to fairly split resources. Thats fine. The chest that are still unlocked i will just empty assuming that all contents belong to me.

Also he did not provide eviction notice to Varahdel who was a co-owner on both these regions and helped build up the nwartfarm considerably(time/labor/money). Seems like a violation town management on John's part maybe, not sure if this would be worthy of a user complaint towards johndom from varahdel.

4. Johndomx

Johndomx Mayor

Ratings:
    +60
    I thought I was doing it the way I was supposed to by doing a notice of eviction with reason stated above, the chests are all with you added unless the chest access flag is still disabling you to to access chests unless you're an owner ( which I didn't set since I don't have town control)

All chests that I know off that you used/ shared had you added to the chest, if you can indicate what chests you are trying to access, id be happy to try help with that as I don't want to take items that don't belong to me.

With Varah, I'm certain was you who added him as an owner of the region to add flags before you had the feature to do it yourself since we wanted to work on the nwart farm and wanted to do this "3 way split" idea. Varah has no items to my knowledge nor any buildings within both of my towns or items/ tools that are saved in any chests.

You wanted to remove items from the chests, I have kept you added in my town and asked if you could remove your locked chests.

I have also been removed as a co owner from both yourself and Varahs regions that are owned - brighton and your own towns (which im not even a member off), the difference being, I made the eviction notice and you didnt even let me know in game or on discord until I found out myself.

I thought this would be the appropriate way to handle an eviction since 3 days is what I am supposed to do.

If you want to talk about "miss management" then maybe the pair of you should have done the same as, by giving notice of eviction, what I have done... instead of removing me, not telling me and then posting a chat on discord for everyone to see which is completely uncalled for and not even legally binding as its not even posted on the forums but on a different platform.

#4 Johndomx, Feb 9, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  5. Johndomx

Johndomx Mayor

Ratings:
    +60
    The irony of given no notice of eviction on both your towns and varahs and saying if its worthy of a complaint.

Toxic partnership that I'm glad to be rid off.

I'l wait till your stuff is out so I can remove you finally.

But remember, the iron blocks and gold blocks in the vault chests are mine alone, due to getting them from minewars and buying a few stacks as well.

I saw you have taken all blocks of redstone,lapis and coal blocks which is fine.

These chests will remain locked as you moved them from their original place from another chest and can easily claim as your own since we cannot check logs till when they where first placed.

6. Johndomx

Johndomx Mayor

Ratings:
    +60
    and to your screenshot of "I will be back to the near future", I have every right to give notice of 3 days to evict, not 3 months down the line.

7. Johndomx

Johndomx Mayor

Ratings:
    +60
    Confirmed with staff you where able to access chests that where locked by me before I made this post and you removed the items, so your previous statement about me relocking chests for you not to access wasn't true (god items chest is empty which was locked by me)

I also have noticed all items that you placed are also removed, furnaces, smithing table, bee hives etc..

I also was advised from madmoster_ since there was no original agreement in game or on forums of these chests in the vault but just us working together before varahdel was a part of anything, in my town, there is nothing that could have been done about this issue.

I noticed you took all prismarine blocks from a chest you where added to which I did mine a good few from before last reset of mining world when I found an underwater temple. This I believe does matter because this chest was secured with you added to which you took everything without confirmation of all items in the chest where owned by you.

All of this personally was clear actions of spite for changing my mind the second time which clearly shows you didn't like paying back my money, so it's you're excuse of "moving forward"

Which none of this was necessary, as I'm certain you would have stayed if you didn't have the benefit of teaming up with another player.

All items are removed/ lwc's removed that I know off which belong to you.

I'l be glad to remove you at the end of this period.

I have apologized enough, but I'l be happy for a staff to lock this thread now as everything is now dealt with to my knowledge ( no need to file an lwc removal that I know off)

"Moving forward"

8. MadMonster_

MadMonster_ Retired GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +754
    This thread is going to be locked at the request of @Johndom.

If there's any issues regarding this, please contact me via forum PM.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.