EcoCityCraft Head Museum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mission001, Jan 3, 2015.

1. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
    Why am I not in any list? ;( I cri

2. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Presidents - MrErem :p

3. OppyStoppy

OppyStoppy Pain
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +636
  4. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Does the area still exist? er the portal rooms we made

#244 Zedoker, Sep 9, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  5. Mission001

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Yup, its still there, :)
    The portal doesnt work for yours anymore =[ but its still there. :)

6. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    [​IMG]
    Over three years ago I started a project that has blossomed into something that I and the people involved in it are so very proud, and today is the start of the next chapter of that venture.

I present
    Collections
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As the ECCHeadMuseum continues to expand at a healthy rate, it was time to look into a place where I could store the Museum's collection of rare items and library. So for the past few months, my team have contributed in some way or form to create Collections, a beautiful building surrounded by a stunning landscape, fitting and deserving for these timeless pieces

All the items that have are housed at the ECCHeadMuseum currently will be moved to Collections and they're proper home. Sorry for the MIAness of this thread, other projects such as this have taken up my time, but do not fear, this is my soul on the server so its always in my heart.

If you would like to check out Collections, please do! it has a /warp Collections and you can also access it via the south east walkway at the ECCHeadMuseum, the left gateway now contains the three projects that have been completed.
    On ground level, you can take a trip to Collections:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On the top floor, whisk yourself away to StudioGhibli's CastleInDaSky
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And on the bottom floor, take a trip to the original museum, which now houses a bigger Spleef Arena which will hopefully be used this year: Linky
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As always, if you want to donate your head to the museum, please do not hesitate to contact, @Mission001 @Ladyvamptress or @Krobkins please check the main post to make sure you a. Haven't already donated and b. Someone hasn't donated one for you.

Thank you to everyone who has donated, I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
    Things are a changing at the Museum, and its going to be big!
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading <3
    Thanks to @LJKAzrael @OinkyOverlord and @Ladyvamptress for help with images on this post <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #246 Mission001, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  7. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    God damn, extremely impressive, I'm blown away by the amount of work you all put in. Glad to see the Museum is still expanding! Can't wait to see what's in store next :D

8. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Gone But Not Forgotten
    So with a big hiatus on this project with the Archiving of the Main world, the passion that burned so brightly for this project faded. Knowing it was on a archived server and knowing that I couldn't complete the collection. But that doesn't mean it died completely.
    In July I obtained a head that I thought would be impossible to obtain because of past events. Thank you @Revanrose6 for donating after being pestered! and from that I have been filtering people from the past to the Museum :p
    From there I have obtained a few other heads (Thanks @__John__Galt__ & @dgam02 ) that I have been actively looking for to complete the EcoLeader, Master and Legend ranks and this has renewed my hope in collecting the last heads needed.

Road to 1000?
    That does not mean that we aren't accepting older members heads on Archive.
    The command is free and if you had a rank on the old server and are not in the list on the second post.
    Please get in touch with me.

Above Ground Podiums
    Above ground use to lay the current staff heads. But now Archive has been...archived, I thought it fitting to show the most active staffers from the only way I know how, forum work. I have collected data dating back to 2013 on all the forum work staff members have done over the years.
    The members above ground are the representatives of that rank on Staff. Thank you for your time and service on EcoCityCraft. Your stats will be added at some point on your podium. <3

Archive may be a forgotten server to most but it holds a lot of memories a lot of older users check back in for. And I appreciate anyone who takes the time to check out the Museum, but also all the other builds on Archive.

Till next time <3

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  9. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    I really hope you can complete this project @Mission001 and I'm glad I got to be involved :D

10. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    @Mission001 check out the list on the old ECCMuseum thread and let me know if there are any heads on it that you don't have (as I know there is at least one you don't have :) ). They are just sitting in a chest collecting dust atm

(Only one I will not give up is @HOLYHOY as that was my first head I obtained ;) )

#250 Jdawger, Nov 12, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  11. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Small Update
    After finally sorting through the heads that I have obtained since December, all have been added to the museum and the first two posts have been updated.
    Thanks again to everyone who has donated to the museum and everyone who currently has not and has a archive rank and wants to be added to the museum. Please contact myself on here on in game. <3