ECCMuseum 5th Anniversary Celebration & Events

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Jdawger, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    [​IMG]
    On December 01, 2017, the first official town of ECCMuseum was placed on the original Main Server! Five years, four main servers, and three different build towns later, we celebrate half a decade of preserving the items and history that this great server had to offer!

To celebrate, we are hosting four events filled with prizes, lored items, and lots of fun!

5th Anniversary Drop Party!
    [Wednesday, November 30th - 8:00pm EST]

Everybody knows what a drop party is! You run around and I drop items on the ground for you to fight to obtain. This drop party will happen Wednesday at /warp club with first item dropping at 8pm EST (aka Server Time).

Special drop prizes may include:
    - A $10 or $20 gift card
    - An exclusive lored item for the 5th anniversary event, of which one other copy will exist (besides the museum copy)
    - Another exclusive (more common) lored item specifically for the 5th anniversary event (about 15 of them will exist)
    - Spawner, egg, and mojang crate vouchers
    - Few magic mobs
    ...and more common-type drops

Official 5th Anniversary Celebration & Item Hunt
    [Thursday, December 01 - All Day]

This Thursday, the official anniversary day of the museum, there will be nine different blocks that are contained by chains throughout the museum grounds at /warp ECCMuseum. Just click the sign on the block to obtain your item (notice: it is set up to be one unique item per user). ECCMuseum is set for entry-deny at this point in time, but will allow entry on December 01 at 12am EST (assuming the signs are set up by then, otherwise until the signs are created)

All chained blocks are within the ECCMuseum towns, are visible & noticeable, are not inside any of the five buildings, and are on a pathway or within an exterior exhibit. Example of what one looks like in the spoiler
    [​IMG]

Can you find them all?

Competition:
    First person to FORUM MESSAGE ME (@Jdawger ) a screenshot of all nine items & coordinates to a chest with all of the items in it will win a $10 gift card + 150k ECD!

Even if you were not the first person, still try to collect them anyway & send at least the coords to the chest. After the signs are removed for the items, I will check all chests and enter everyone who has 9 items into a raffle for the following prizes:
    - 100k ECD
    - 1 jigsaw (possibly 2 of these depending on # of entries)
    - Lored item for the 5th anniversary
    - 2500 Cosmo Coins (possibly 2 of these depending on # of entries)
    - 1000 Cosmo Coins
    - 500 Cosmo Coins
    - 5 spawner keys on Main
    - 2 mojang keys on Main
    - 25k ECD
    - 25k ECD

Note: you will be keeping all of the items. I'm just verifying that you actually collected them.

Items must remain in the chest until the raffle concludes & prizes handed out as the chest will be verified once more to avoid boosting. Any chests that are missing items before all prizes are awarded will be disqualified. Anyone that uses "alt(s)" for boosting will not only be disqualified for all users involved, but all users will be banned from the museum.

Remember to do /cmodify Jdawger to the chest & that chest-access isn't set to deny for me so I can view it!

Sponsor Raffle
    [Drawing date TBA soon]

Over the past five years, ECCMuseum had about 100 different donors! As a thank you, we are doing two things for those who did donate:
    - An exclusive lored item just for the donors, thanking you for helping us
    - Automatic entry into a raffle

This raffle will include prizes such as:
    - Lored item package, featuring previous lored items as well as the two new items just for the anniversary event (one of which only has one other copy outside of the museum itself)
    - A goddrop
    - A giftcard that I will personally purchase
    - Event Raffle Tickets
    - Magic Mobs
    ...and more!

This is only for those who donated to any one of the three versions of the ECCMuseum prior to the posting of this thread. Sorry, got to keep it fair, but feel free to donate anyway if you want :)

More information about said raffle on its official thread:
    [Coming Soon]

A Post-Christmas event
    [TBA later in December]

This event was supposed to happen before December 1st, but sadly could not come to fruition at this time due to irl stuff. It will be announced later and happen sometime after Christmas (to not interfere with the server Christmas events), and will still be considered a 5th year anniversary event despite it taking place almost a month after the anniversary itself. Keep an eye out for more info as we transition into December.

2. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,269
    Item hunt has been extended 48hrs due to three entries today (and to get weekend folks). The museum will close its door temporarily at 12am CST and allow people to message for 24hrs after that.

The three people who actually completed the competition will get two raffle tickets for the god drop etc.

#2 Jdawger, Dec 2, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
  3. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,269
    The museum is closed and you cannot collect any more items from the signs.

HOWEVER!
    I am not drawing until Tuesday, so you may still buy the items from people & send me the coords of the chest to be entered into the raffle. Make sure you keep all 9 items in the chest until after the Tuesday drawing to not be DQ'd.

Also, congrats to @Supersize for being the first person to collect all the items and send me the coords! He wins the $10 gift card and the 150k ECD. I will award that Tuesday, assuming the items are still in the chest after the Tuesday raffle drawing.