ECC Crossbow Sale

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by techy88, Dec 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techy88

techy88 Tech-savvy Nub
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +262
    IGN:
    @techy88

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @techy88, @schloty21

General Purpose of Contract:
    Safe sale of ECC Crossbow

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • To give @schloty21 the ECC Crossbow (ID #KIHPP6WP) within 24 hours of this contract’s approval.
    • To not attempt to reclaim this tool whilst @schloty21 is still paying for it, unless a breach of contract occurs.
    • To setup a trade chest located at X: -12,041 Y: 61 Z: 12,154 Main(rising) selling 1 stone for 6,000,000 ECD in which @schloty21 can use to make the agreed down payment.
    • To also setup a trade chest located at X: -12,041 Y: 61 Z: 12,156 Main(rising) selling 1 stone for 2,500,000 ECD in which @schloty21 can use to make the final payment.
    • To agree that if @schloty21 misses the final payment, the contract will remain valid however he will incur a 100,000 ECD late fee per week missed, for up to two weeks and I agree that any late fees will be paid on the week following the final payment.
    • To give ‘/own’ership of the ECC Crossbow (ID #KIHPP6WP) to @schloty21 once payments are complete.
    • To also agree, that if the ECC Crossbow (ID #KIHPP6WP) is successfully reclaimed after a breach of contract, @techy88 cannot file a user complaint against @schloty21 for this.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • To pay 2,500,000 ECD in one week to the trade chest located at X: -12,041 Y: 61 Z: 12,156 Main(rising) on Wednesday by 11:59 UTC starting from the Wednesday after the ECC Crossbow (ID #KIHPP6WP) is received.
    • For each payment missed a late fee of 100,000 ECD will be added to the total of the ECC Crossbow (ID #KIHPP6WP) with a limit of up to 300,000 ECD.
    • If the final payment is missed, then @techy88 has the right to reclaim the ECC Crossbow (ID #KIHPP6WP) from @schloty21, if an agreement cannot be met.
    • Failure to complete payment will also result in a breach of contract and @techy88 retains the right to reclaim the ECC Crossbow (ID #KIHPP6WP) from @schloty21.
    • If the ECC Crossbow (ID #KIHPP6WP) is lost (e.g., lava) or broken then @schloty21 is still responsible for completing the payments regardless.
    • To pay @techy88 6,000,000 ECD at the provided chest X: -12,041 Y: 61 Z: 12,154 Main(rising) within 24 hours of this contract being accepted.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I, @techy88 agree.

2. Schloty

Schloty Professional Money Grinder
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +198
  3. JRigz

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +144
    Contract Approved!

Make Sure to Double Tap F2 for all relevant information! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.