ECC Christmas Feature Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Karin_88, Dec 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmileVeenendaal

EmileVeenendaal Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6

#21 EmileVeenendaal, Dec 14, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  2. Trumerik

Trumerik Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +16
    1. In game name?
    Trumerik
    2. How often do you play ECC?
    Almost every day!
    3. What feature(s) (under $50) would you like?
    Tombstone!
    4. What's your favorite part about ECC?
    I love the diversity of the server, you can do so many things. And the fact that I have made a lot of great friends here!
    5. Why do you want to win?
    Since I've now been on ECC for a while I am beginning to get a bit more expensive tools and the tombstone would just be such a relief to have.
    6. How would you use your prize to better the community and your experience on ECC?^*
    It would make my experience so much more enjoyable, cause I wouldn't have to be afraid to die and lose all of my items. I also rent/sell some tools and having tombstone would let me 100% safely transport and deliver tools to anyone on the server, anytime!
    7. Nominate a player you think should also win something, and briefly explain why you're nominating them:
    There's a great number of people I would like to nominate since ECC is filled with great players. However, I would like to give an extra thanks to and nominate @MadMonster_ whom have helped me out greatly during the latest time with different things on the server! He definitely deserves a price!

3. ESTEBANOIT

ESTEBANOIT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    1. In game name? ESTEBANOIT
    2. How often do you play ECC? Everytime I can.
    3. What feature(s) (under $50) would you like? I think ExtCommands will be something useful.
    Its players are very friendly attentious and helpful. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to o
    do something great like a beautiful town where residents can live comfortably.
    5. Why do you want to win? Well, I would like to be more pro? like: having resourses to compete with other great users.
    6. How would you use your prize to better the community and your experience on ECC? At the moment, I am trying to build a beautiful town to amaze people and I think that if i had this "power" I would help others by repairing their tools for free and things like that.
    7. Nominate a player you think should also win something, and briefly explain why you're nominating them: flynn1597. Idk why I am nominating him, it's just that since my start in this server, I've seen him chatting and I feel close him in some way.

4. Kronixe

Kronixe Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    1. In game name? Kronixe
    2. How often do you play ECC? Atleast 5 times a week.
    3. What feature(s) (under $50) would you like? Would love a fly feature. Would be the most useful for me as I really enjoy building !
    4. What's your favorite part about ECC? Mostly the community, everyones friendly and chill. I like the Buy / Sell Economy features, seeing different towns and stores is awesome too
    5. Why do you want to win? Mostly for a feature but I'm happy with whatever to be honest anything to help me would be awesome
    6. How would you use your prize to better the community and your experience on ECC? I'm currently building a town so it would help me build that for the community I guess. Also I enjoy building / working for others so a Fly feature would help with that. Same goes with a ECD Prize I would use it for stores probably
    7. Nominate a player you think should also win something, and briefly explain why you're nominating them: I would like to nominate either SwiftRaptor98 or GooeyLizard9000 as they gave me my first plot on ECC and welcomed me to their town.

#24 Kronixe, Dec 15, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
  5. ryan_ryan

ryan_ryan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +3
    1. In game name? ryan_ryan
    2. How often do you play ECC? Every day! Makes my workday go better :D
    3. What feature(s) (under $50) would you like? Town control!
    4. What's your favorite part about ECC? I love the community and functioning economy! Lots to work towards and friendly people to chat with!
    5. Why do you want to win? I really want to develop my town more and make a place for people to live and sell and farm!
    6. How would you use your prize to better the community and your experience on ECC? I think new players would like a place to be a part of and have a stake in! A town where they can live, sell their goods and participate in planning/building as well as have a farm fits the bill!
    7. Nominate a player you think should also win something, and briefly explain why you're nominating them: flynn1597 - I like their town and they seem like a helpful, nice person!

6. ufxr

ufxr Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +9
    [1. In game name?matatasjolo
    2. How often do you play ECC? daily
    3. What feature(s) (under $50) would you like? fly
    the community and how the server is built up
    5. Why do you want to win? I like too build and it would make building easier
    6. How would you use your prize to better the community and your experience on ECC? I would be making nice houses in my town where new players could live In for free+ ill give away 150K if I win
    7. Nominate a player you think should also win something, and briefly explain why you're nominating them: Emileveenendaal she makes really nice buildings too.

7. Acrazy86

Acrazy86 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    1. In game name? Acrazy86
    2. How often do you play ECC? I just got back after 6months of absent - had some in real issue
    3. What feature(s) (under $50) would you like? PlayerVaultsPlus12
    4. What's your favorite part about ECC? Everything has changed but the mining for sure!
    5. Why do you want to win? so that i can do more mining and don't have to keep going back home!
    6. How would you use your prize to better the community and your experience on ECC? Give back to the community on items they need
    7. Nominate a player you think should also win something, and briefly explain why you're nominating them: Fr0zenTiger because I have known him for a while now and he is awesome!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #27 Acrazy86, Dec 17, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  8. Maartens0000

Maartens0000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    1. In game name? Maartens0000.
    2. How often do you play ECC? I play ECC on a daily base.
    3. What feature(s) (under $50) would you like? I would like Flying ($42).
    4. What's your favorite part about ECC? The people, it is fun to chat and the people are most of the time very nice to each other.
    5. Why do you want to win? Because I would love to help people with my feature by building and with other things they would like me to do!
    6. How would you use your prize to better the community and your experience on ECC? With my prize (flying) I would help the people of the community by building a town for newer people and helping people building their town and houses!
    7. Nominate a player you think should also win something, and briefly explain why you're nominating them: @Bramza, I think he deserves a prize because he has build an amazing town and a feature would help him build even cooler buildings!

9. JediMasterPingu

JediMasterPingu Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    1. In game name? > JediMasterPingu
    2. How often do you play ECC? > Often (3-4 times a week for 1-2hours each time)
    3. What feature(s) (under $50) would you like? > Nickname Feature!
    4. What's your favorite part about ECC? > I enjoy the economy part the best because it makes it easy for someone to do business and create shops. Other servers tend to have a lot of resets which destroy the economy and makes it not as fun as progress is always reset.
    5. Why do you want to win? > I am a newer player (joined around 2 months ago) so anything would help!
    6. How would you use your prize to better the community and your experience on ECC? > If I received ECC dollars I'd improve my store and create a challenge for the other big shops already present on the server. If I received the nickname it helps the community because I look cool and as such would make the community look cool.
    7. Nominate a player you think should also win something, and briefly explain why you're nominating them: > BluexPacific > Has helped me in the past and I'd like to return the favor in some way.

10. BlueyxPacific

BlueyxPacific Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +87
    1. In game name? > BlueyxPacific

2. How often do you play ECC? > Everyday for about 3-4 hours per day. If I get busy with work I take a day off every once in a while.

3. What feature(s) (under $50) would you like? > extcommands

4. What's your favorite part about ECC? > The nice people and the methods in which we exchange money; reminds me of the real world a bit.

5. Why do you want to win? > I'm a humble melon farmer, so I have to ask for ereps very frequently. This would begin the end of my tirade; I could get extcommands+ later. Also I would like to hold the title of giveaway winner. I have never won a giveaway.

6. How would you use your prize to better the community and your experience on ECC? > Once I get extcommands+ I'd give my fellow citizens ereps whenever they ask. I think another erepper on the server during offpeak hours when I play would help a lot. Often times when I'm on, no one has the capability of giving me a repair.

7. Nominate a player you think should also win something, and briefly explain why you're nominating them: > I'd nominate @bobman3355 or @JediMasterPingu because they're nice people.

Note: stonks only go up

11. Settra23

Settra23 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +17
    1. In game name?

Settra23

2. How often do you play ECC?

Mmh with my work it's quite random but I'll say 15 to 20 hours per week on average.

3. What feature(s) (under $50) would you like?

The 6 montly Spawner !

The community is great, this server is alive and it's nice to see! between the events, the changes made constantly etc we never get bored! I like it

5. Why do you want to win?

Haha, it's always a pleasure to be able to win! Winning will already make a gift voucher for Christmas on Ecc! And that will be a step forward towards my future projects.

6. How would you use your prize to better the community and your experience on ECC?

I could, after a while, create different setups to allow newcomers or old ones to have access to farm. Depending on the type of Spawner, I might just expand my market. And to do free farming for the youngest players because it is not easy at first to make money without having a lot of help. I wish I could help them get started and encourage them to stay on this wonderful server!

7. Nominate a player you think should also win something, and briefly explain why you're nominating them:

@Arhinman because it is simply my brother with whom I spend the best moments on this server and who also allows us to meet again since I live far from him, that we do not see each other often because of my work and his studies. my dear little brother ❤️

#31 Settra23, Dec 19, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2020
  12. Nicklepot18

Nicklepot18 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +41
    1. In game name? Nicklepot18
    2. How often do you play ECC? At least once a day. Currently trying to find the date to host hobowars while also building the building it will be hosted in.
    3. What feature(s) (under $50) would you like? Ext commands plus
    4. What's your favorite part about ECC? My favorite part of ECC is how closely it resembles a real life economy. How it is so very detailed and how there are so man things to do. Another reason would be that ECC is like a community and welcomed my nicely when I joined. Everyone has been nothing but nice to me and even when I was a little tough to handle, moderators quickly helped and resolved my problem and anyone else's problem that arises. I also want to thank all the moderators who muted me during those times that honestly I can agree that I deserved it. It helped me learn life lessons and also to not be a baby or a dick. I can now reflect upon the times I was muted and be grateful towards those who muted me as I know I could of suffered worse punishment had they not muted me.
    5. Why do you want to win? I would like to win because I have broken quite a few tools that cost a lot (at least to me). I am notoriously clumsy and often get distracted when I am mining or grinding. This feature would really help me out because I could repair my own tools without waiting for others help and there would be less of a chance of me not breaking the tools I worked so hard for. Furthermore, my mom has banned me from spending money on the server :( so I cant really purchase it myself. As much as I try to work on her to let me spend money she still hold her ground firm because where we live the cost of living is high plus my money I earn from my job goes to my parents because they have had to get new jobs since, well Covid. This is not meant to be a pity fest or anything but I just wanted to explain my situation. Eventually I will accumulate enough money to buy a gift card to hopefully buy Extcomms+ or ++ so I again don't have to worry about breaking tools. (mom if your reading this, pleeeease let me spend money, pleeeease) For the record I will be try Harding this real bad, really need this lol.
    6. How would you use your prize to better the community and your experience on ECC? I have thought quite a bit about this conversation and honestly I found it very tricky, but I will give it my best shot. I will use this prize to benefit the ecc community because I can be one of those people that helped me when i needed a repair. I have asked for many so not only will I not be bugging anyone in trade chat to give me a repair but I will be that person that is always willing to stop what I'm doing and help people out by repairing their tools or armor. The ecc community has been so very nice to me so the least I can do is help out whenever I can. I would also be more than willing to teach other players how to use extcommands if need be as I now am acquainted with the different commands and things that come along with the extra commands one. Also I have good friends on the server such as supremelyequipd and housy5 the mayors of the successful town known as Roseville and Roseheights who have been overly nice to me in my time on the server and i know that they use lots of anvils in their builds so I would easily donate every /kit anvil that I remember to them or anyone that needs it to encourage their amazing builds. All in all I will always be there to help out people that I can with /fix if I win this giveaway and I am always out there if people ever need help.
    7. Nominate a player you think should also win something, and briefly explain why you're nominating them: This question was also very challenging but I think that I would have to choose Chefcraft19. Chef is an amazing person even though I don't know them very well. Chef craft is very nice and has been extremely helpful in the times that I needed help. Also they have been the one that I have been bugging the most for ereps so I think they would be very happy if they did not have to give me ereps so much. :) Chef craft has always been there to help not only me but friends on the server along with people I don't know. They are always there to help other people to plus they are funny and are active participants in the community. Chefcraft was the first person I ever tp'd to on the server be cause I was stuck in the mining world and was very confused with all the different commands to learn but chefcraft was the one who helped me and very gave me very detailed explanations of all the amazing things you can do in this server.

13. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Last chance to apply for this!
    I will be doing the drawing tomorrow on the
    25th, probably sometime between noon EST and 3pm EST!
    Merry Christmas everyone!

#33 Karin_88, Dec 24, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  14. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Merry Christmas! I've done the drawings, and have decided who gets a feature...

ECD:
    First # was 21, so @Trumerik gets 150k!
    Second # was 8, so @BBQ_watermelon gets 100k!

Features:

This person wanted to help out others with enchanted repairs... so the FIRST feature goes to @Doctrdoof100! He got extcom and extcom+!
    I was able to give out another feature this time... this person was nominated more than once! So @flynn1597 gets Town Control and Town Control+!
    But wait, there's more!
    I had a tiny bit leftover, so I got @techy88 Tombstone!

As promised though, all the rest of you (who applied) will have presents left by me at /warp zalem on Main!
    Just go forward when you warp in and look for a chest with your name on it!
    I will also be sending you all 5k over the forums (so it will go into your /bank bal)!

Thread locked as the event is over :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • List
    #34 Karin_88, Dec 25, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.