During Migration I was Given Someone Else's Town

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by dbbucs, Jun 7, 2022.

1. dbbucs

dbbucs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello all, I migrated my town over a little while ago, the town of Safeco, and in the process I was given jimjongun's town of nk. Though we do want to have his copied at some point, it has to be on the other side and I'd really like my town of Safeco. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post this sooner, but I've had work and other things going on. Thank you for your help in advance.

2. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    The migration period is still active and towns can still be processed to be moved from the old map to the current map. As @jimjongun technically owns rights to the town of NK, he'll have to be the one to file the Migration Application to have it moved over to the new map. Afterwards once the town is placed on the new map, he can add you to the town of NK as owner.

Hope this helps/feel free to let me know if you have any more questions on the process.

#2 Videowiz92, Jun 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  3. dbbucs

dbbucs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +2
    @Videowiz92 Thanks Videowiz, I guess the issue isn't the porting his town over portion of the situation but more that I would like my town ported over. Instead of having my town of Safeco ported over, I got jimjongun's town of nk. Is there a way to port my town over instead of his? I believe Clarinet might have accidently given me his town instead of mine. I still have the application with the coordinates. That's the biggest issue, and I don't want to make anyone mad since there is a lot of town's being ported over, but it would be nice to have my town of Safeco at the coordinates in Rising rather than his.

#3 dbbucs, Jun 7, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  4. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    I’m not upset at all, but I will have to check my work and the coordinates you gave me and see what went wrong. I’ll get back to you here when I figure it out.

5. dbbucs

dbbucs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +2
    @ClarinetPhoenix Thank you so much! I really do appreciate everything that you all do so I just wanted to make sure I didn't add more stress to your plate. It is possible I did something wrong so whatever you need from me just let me know, if anything is needed.

6. ClarinetPhoenix

Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    @dbbucs

After looking into it I found out that I got mixed up with the towns
    The coords you gave me were not correct.
    It is all good though, you haven't been the only one to make a mistake on the app.

But I can see now what you actually meant to do in your app and your paste will be corrected on the next session of town pastes.

7. ClarinetPhoenix

Ratings:
    +5,380
    This should now be fixed @dbbucs

8. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Thanks a lot Clare! <3