DreamWorld Park Staff Recruitment!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CodsterTheGamer, Jan 20, 2023.

1. CodsterTheGamer

Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    DreamWorld Staff Recruitment is now here!

(For clarification, DreamWorld is a theme park)
    DreamWorld is getting closer and closer to opening, but there's another big step left to take, and its recruiting some of you to work in the Park!

The possible staff positions are as followed:
    Ride Operator
    Park Security
    Builders
    Event Planners / Managers
    Entrance Greeter
    General Staff
    Guest Services

Below is more information on each of the positions, and what the duties are of each position. They are color coordinated for the ease of finding information for each position's description.

Ride Operator: Your job as a ride operator is to run the rides safely and efficiently! This means you will be behind the controls of a few different rides, and for the rides that are self operated, you will just supervise the use by the players! This is by far a very unique job, but takes a lot of focus and attention.

Park Security: Your job as a Park Security Officer is to monitor the actions of the park guests. If there is a guest that is refusing to leave, getting off in the middle of a ride, or abusing some sort of aspect of the park, you will be responsible for alerting the owner of the park and informing them of the current situation in a private and discreet manner, and then the owner will deal with it accordingly.

Builders: The park is in desperate need of builders to help with expanding and adding to the park! This is a major aspect of the park, and is one of the most important roles, as it's super important to the physical appearance of the park. (You will have to provide some examples of your work, as well as do a small sample build from scratch in order to be a certified DreamWorld Park Builder)

Event Planner / Manager: Your job as the event manager is to create ideas of events that can be held at the park. You are going to be responsible for making the Memorable experiences that the park guests can enjoy! (You will have to present these ideas to the park owner to get approval of the event, and the event dates & times.)

Entrance Greeter: This job is probably one of the most critical parts of the park, which is welcoming our guests to the park! This job is fairly simple, you just stand at the park gates and welcome all of the players that enter the park, and provide information to them as they ask.

General Staff: This is probably the best position for you if you're not looking to help with anything in specific! Your job as a general staff member is to help out around the park doing a wide range of jobs. You may be in charge of directing guests to another area of the park, or be in charge of helping to operate shops and other areas of the park!

Guest Services: Dreamworld's guest service members are probably one of the most important aspects of the park! You will be in charge of helping answer questions for guests of the park, and provide information on current rides that are open or closed for that specific park operating day. You must be friendly and very helpful, as it is very important for this job!

Now that you have had a chance to look over some of the different jobs that we are offering at DreamWorld, let's get to the important part: Money.
    Most of the jobs at DreamWorld are mostly voluntary, with some rewards happening here or there. The only position that will be paid by job is the Builders. Builders will be paid per build that they build inside of the park.

Here are the rules of working at DreamWorld Park:
    You must be able to work well with others
    You must be able to be respectful to all players no matter who they are
    You must be able to be helpful to the best of your ability
    You must be able to be trustworthy
    You may not make DreamWorld Park look bad in any way (If you are caught violating this rule, You WILL be immediately removed from the DreamWorld Staff Team.)

DreamWorld Park Standard Operating Procedures / Guidelines (WORK IN PROGRESS):

https://tinyurl.com/3bhnu5rn

Failure to abide by the rules above can and will result in a warning, and after 3 warnings you have the right to be terminated from your current position at the discretion of the park owner.

Now I bet you're wondering "How can I apply for this?" Well, I have the answer! Just copy and paste the format below and fill out the information as honest as possible. If you are caught lying on your application, it will be instantly denied. If you are accepted as a member of the DreamWorld Staff team, @CodsterTheGamer will contact you via Forum PM. After you have been accepted, You will be required to come to a short training session on how to do your specific task around the park, and how to navigate the park efficiently. Now, Get to it!

Format:​
    What is your in-game username?

What is the position that you are interested in?

Why do you want to be a member of the DreamWorld Staff Team?

What skills do you have in relation to this position?

Do you understand that if you break any of the rules above, It will result in a warn or termination of your position?

What's your favorite theme park ride?

**DISCLAIMER: DREAMWORLD PARK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ECOCITYCRAFT IN ANY WAY, AND ARE BY NO MEANS TRYING TO BREAK ANY RULES. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMETHING FROM ABOVE, PLEASE LET @CodsterTheGamer KNOW VIA FORUM PM!**

#1 CodsterTheGamer, Jan 20, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2023
  2. TeaStand555

TeaStand555 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +6
    What is your in-game username? TeaStand555

What is the position that you are interested in? Guest Services

Why do you think you deserve to be a member of the DreamWorld Staff Team? I have no reasons for why I deserve this, I'm just looking for something to do.

What skills do you have in relation to this position? I'm a nice person.

Do you understand that if you break any of the rules above, It will result in a warn or termination of your position? Fully.

What's your favorite theme park ride? I don't know the full range of rides, but coasters are fun.

3. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +959
    What is your in-game username? arealbunny

What is the position that you are interested in? general staff

Why do you think you deserve to be a member of the DreamWorld Staff Team? this question is worded kind of weirdly, i don't deserve to be by any means but i'd like to help out

What skills do you have in relation to this position? i have run/helped run several events in the past, and have over a year's experience moderating the server

Do you understand that if you break any of the rules above, It will result in a warn or termination of your position? i understand

What's your favorite theme park ride? yes

4. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +563
    What is your in-game username?Coow_Coow

What is the position that you are interested in?General staff

Why do you think you deserve to be a member of the DreamWorld Staff Team?Im a sponser / donator of dreamworld

What skills do you have in relation to this position?IM COOW

Do you understand that if you break any of the rules above, It will result in a warn or termination of your position?
    yesir i understand
    blueone idk names of them maybe im not qualified

5. Skylexia

Skylexia Redstone God
    Moderator Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +715
    What is your in-game username? Skylexia

What is the position that you are interested in? Security

Why do you want to be a member of the DreamWorld Staff Team? Bunny said "Dewit."

What skills do you have in relation to this position? I have previous experience supervising people doing things in Minecraft, putting out fires, and balancing order with fun.
    I come with my own TownPolice feature, meaning I'm capable of putting a swift stop to the most disruptive behaviours.

Do you understand that if you break any of the rules above, It will result in a warn or termination of your position? Yes

What's your favorite theme park ride? Irl, the Tilt-A-Whirl. Don't put me on the Drop Zone.

6. TheWolf2011

TheWolf2011 Builder
    Builder ⛰️

Ratings:
    +1
    What is your in-game username? TheWolf2011

What is the position that you are interested in? Entrance Greeter

Why do you want to be a member of the DreamWorld Staff Team? I want to meet people and the whole idea of Dream Park sounds amazing

What skills do you have relation to this positon? i dont have any expierience but i REALLY love to chat and meet/greet people. Its sounds to be So much better in Minecraft.

Do you understand that if you break any of the rules above, It will result in a warn or termination? Yes

What`s ur favorite theme park ride? Irl it is a roller coaster or one of these drop things. a little big for minecraft and complicated.

7. thofficialalex

thofficialalex Builder
    Builder ⛰️

Ratings:
    +1
    What is your in-game username? thofficialalex

What is the position that you are interested in? builder

Why do you want to be a member of the DreamWorld Staff Team? bc cod is the owner

What skills do you have in relation to this position? i have experince building

Do you understand that if you break any of the rules above, It will result in a warn or termination of your position? Yes.

What's your favorite theme park ride? wood

8. slatemissin4

slatemissin4 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +41
    Format:
    Slatemissin4
    Entrance Greeter
    Cause codster is god
    im full of skills, jack of all trades a master at non
    rules are guidelines in my option but ill take a warning if it comes to it

Well if u had the town open id be able to come see but im a BIG FAN OF GLUCK GLUCK 9000

9. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +287
    PyroTechnix_

Park Security

DreamWorld is something I want to see become a big part of ECC and the community. I believe it could bring great happiness and I would love to be a part of the show.

I am in training for an SIA Badge, I believe this would benefit both DreamWorld and myself in my long awaited career

I understand.

The Ultimate @ Lightwater Valley