[Donation Feature Loan]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Oct 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    GN:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @wolfspy7, @_Royal_Vulpes_

General Purpose of Contract:

The purpose of this contract is for the contract initiator to purchase a donation feature with USD in exchange for ECD from the user involved in the contract as a loan that is to be paid in full.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @_Royal_Vulpes_agree to buy @wolfspy7 the Unban (Network Wide & Forums)($60USD) Donation Feature within 24 hours of the contract being accepted in exchange for the total of $527,000ECD paid by October 15th, 2019 (11:59pm est) on a donation feature loan. Failure to purchase the feature asked by @wolfspy7 will result in a breach in this contract, thus nullifying this agreement and I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @wolfspy7 will agree to pay @_Royal_Vulpes_ $527,000ECD in a loan that must be paid by October 15th, 2019. @wolfspy7 must make one payment of $140,000 and one additional payment of at least $387,000 must be made on October 15th by 11:59 pm est on each date at trade chests located at the Austro-Aurora United Bank on the second floor(East building next to /warp Vienna x:83 y:96 z:814). Failure to pay the loan by October 15th, 2019, will result in a $30,000ECD late fee(fine). If the loan is not paid by October 17th, 2019, it will result in a complaint of scamming being filed and @wolfspy7 will be given a punishment deemed necessary by ECC Staff.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes, I agree to the terms.

2. wolfspy7

wolfspy7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +408
    IGN:
    @wolfspy7

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes

3. georgie0417

georgie0417 ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ Raise ur Dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +636
    Contract looks good. Don't forget to take screenshots with time-stamps for any transactions regarding to this contract.

Contract Approved - Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.