[Donation Feature Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Dec 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    GN:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_, @FwgQween

General Purpose of Contract:

The purpose of this contract is for the contract initiator to purchase a donation feature with USD in exchange for ECD from the user involved in the contract as a loan that is to be paid in full.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @_Royal_Vulpes_agree to buy @FwgQween ExtCommands($30USD with Sale Price) Donation Feature within 24 hours of the contract being accepted in exchange for the total of $315,000ECD paid by February 7th, 2020 (11:59 pm est) on a donation feature loan. Failure to purchase the feature asked by @FwgQween will result in a breach in this contract, thus nullifying this agreement and I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @FwgQween will agree to pay @_Royal_Vulpes_ $85,000ECD within 24 hours of this contract being approved and $230,000ECD in a loan that must be paid by February 7th, 2020. @FwgQween must make at least one payment of $28,750 must be made on December 20th, 27th, January 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st, and February 7th by 11:59 pm est on each date at trade chests located at the Austro-Aurora United Bank on the second floor(East building next to /warp Vienna x:71 y:96 z:814). Failure to pay the loan by February 7th, 2020 (11:59 pm est), will result in an $18,000ECD late fee(fine). If the loan is not paid by February 9th, 2020 (12:01 am est), it will result in a complaint of scamming being filed and @FwgQween will be given a punishment deemed necessary by ECC Staff.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: Yes, I agree to the terms.

#1 _Royal_Vulpes_, Dec 13, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  2. O__O__O__O

O__O__O__O Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +82
    IGN:
    @FwgQween

Do you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above?:
    I agree.

3. FiFyFoFumOtter

FiFyFoFumOtter does NOT eat mayo on chipotle burritos
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +173
    Everything looks to be in order here! Congratulations FwgQueen on your new donation feature! Make sure you take time stamped screenshots of payments by double tapping F2!

Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.