Donating to someone

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by CR7Joyce, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Oldgrannychang

Oldgrannychang Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Obviously this is a lot of money to spend and if you chose to donate this to me I could give someone a share of it for example maybe $75 for myself to buy some ecodollars and help new builders start off as that is the bit I find most enjoyable! and $25 each to some very helpful members of the community. Thank you Blizzard_04 for your kind comments. Obviously I have spent some money on this server and have spent a fair share of my money helping others too but of course being able to help a few more people would be ideal for me. Also, don't feel any pressure to pick me, if even considering me, because I am very happy even though I would love to have that money for the server.
    Good luck and I hope you find the right person to donate to.
    :)
    I would tag @Ladyvamptress

#21 Oldgrannychang, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  2. Hackney_Builder

Hackney_Builder Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    Hey. I run a small nation, and am quite poor. I offer loans to anyone, and give fair and sensible interest rates and payback times. I would use the money for ECD to expand my nation and loaning, and maybe get Pyro/ExtCommands to help people out. I have helped the Builder community by selling cheap apartments to Builders after AEM, and giving loans to them to help them on to get Resident. This money will head for the community, for the many with the few thousands, in wooden houses with cobblestone on top, not for the few with the few millions, in quartz palaces with gold and diamonds on top. Pick me, and the money will go to those who need it most.

#22 Hackney_Builder, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  3. Nick0jenna

Nick0jenna Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +141
  4. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
  5. _NIAGARA_

_NIAGARA_ Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    I personally use my time on ecc to help players, Mostly builders. And as you know lots of builders don't have features so I'm trying to help them and I don't have some features. I do not Need it. But I could use it. If you were wondering I actually own a program on here called builder reclaimation act and my goal is to give new players homes, Help them through the ranks and stay on the server, and provide things if they happen to die or need them to build houses or do other things. A few features I would get would be:

Ext Commands and Ext Commands plus - This would be nice to repair tools for others and I make care packages and it would definitely help to repair the tools and things I have to use for the free care packages. ($100 usd)

Back - This would be helpful to get back to my tombstone so I can use the stuff I normally die from mining to sell and get money which will be used to give builders and buy things for the program. ($15 usd)

Multihomeplus - This could help majorly because I use all my homes I currently have right now on towns I own for my project. ($15 usd)

I believe I will be able to buy all of these with the funds if they are on sale and I get the money. I Do not feel I'm better from any other applicants but I feel I could use these features very well

#25 _NIAGARA_, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  6. Ladyvamptress

Ratings:
    +3,184
    Oh I truly hope you are picked as you completely deserve this with everything you have done over the years here. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Mcguy65

Mcguy65 Dirt
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +631
    Very cool what you are doing here. Good luck to everyone!

8. DiamondDesire

DiamondDesire Queen of Diamonds
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,288
    I have a achieved alot on ECC so I wouldn't be first in mind to give this to but on the off chance I would get this opportunity to have this huge amount and if the code could be used somehow multiple times
    I would;

-buy patron as this is the only feature on my wish-list

-Partly sell some of the coupon to raise part funds for my 400x400 project Zayah as I have always wanted to complete a complete a town that I can be proud of (Zayah is a town that will be made purely or sky islands with detailed natural decoration and a huge main building with added extras)

-Give away a possible remaining amount to people who have barely any/no features.

Very considerate to give away your spare code to people who play the server and not
    let it be wasted. Thanks.

Tagging @dgam02 because this nub is GA and been on the server for years and still doesn't have tp :3

#28 DiamondDesire, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  9. 6_28

6_28
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,658
    Personally, I could benefit highly from buying investigator so I don't have to continuously wait for people when I need to check log blocks (This is currently $65). Then I would purchase Back ($9.75) then I would get Patron ($37.50) and then Pyro ($9.75). This would make things so much easier on me. Thank you for doing this by the way.

I'd like to tag @TimeKitten for this!

10. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    This is very nice of you Joyce :)

11. Greg928u

Greg928u Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +100
    Thank you so much for this giveaway and it is very kind of you to do something this generous. I want to get the $125 because my parents don't allow me to spend money on the game, so it is hard for me to buy features, which I really want because they make the game more fun. this giveaway would help me a lot. thank you so much for it!

12. Minifey33

Minifey33 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +17
    Thanks LadyVamp yes I would appreciate donations but I don't beg. I am trying to learn the game and be a positive fun loving player on our Server.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. Paragon_OfVirtue

Paragon_OfVirtue Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +129
    What a great offer.

Wasn't sure if I should post here or not, because I've already been very fortunate with being gifted some features by other members.

My wish list would be:
    Pyro - $9.75
    Pyro Plus - $9.75
    Extended Creations - $19.50
    Extended Creations Plus - $19.50
    Investigator - $65

which totals to $123.50.

I like to pay things forward (hence why I am a poor Tycoon!) - so if I was given this opportunity I would then work towards helping some of the players in this thread reach their dream goal of achieving some features - and it would be easier to make that money with some of the above features.

#33 Paragon_OfVirtue, Jun 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  14. ZCSolstice

ZCSolstice Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +431
    Hi, CR7Joyce!

I think I would deserve the $125 in features because I've never been able to buy features with my own money. My parents have always found it a waste to spend money on games. The only features I have are bought with ECD, which takes time for me because I don't have any star tools. On top of that, I have some time restrictions because of school and work (I turned 15 a couple months ago). I've been playing this server for over 4 years now and I love it! I would use the money to buy the mcmmo features to increase my money making while I am on. These mcmmo features would increase my mcmmo ability's and times, so I could make more money. I've also lately started up a builder town, so if I were to make the money I need, I would spend more time getting my builder town ready for new players. This is very kind of you and I wish you the best!

ShanePvP

#34 ZCSolstice, Jun 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  15. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    I myself have no need for any features... I'm anti anything that takes away from the vanilla minecraft experience.. but that's for another day.

I would like offer a suggestion if I could. If it were me I would divide it out over multiple users rather then only one. It wouldn't be anyone who is ranked mayor or higher as they should be in a position to make money in their own right... (insert hate here). I would look at newer players that will need TP, Water, backpack, even exp etc... they are cheaper and can help many rather then only a few. Not only does it help them, but to be honest it helps the server and the economy the most. The more active players the better it is for everyone. Make sure they are at least a resident rank... played for at least a month or longer... and can provide what they will do to help the economy. Stuff like that...

Admiral has a builder fund thread that works like this...
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/builder-bonus.130448/

Again the idea is promote long term players. If you do ever decide to come and play later it will benefit you as well.

The other option and most viable one in my book would be to put it into a gift card and keep it. Maybe you don't end up playing but I will tell you your missing out. Easily the best run mc server you will find and the best community by far. Trust me I've been playing mc since the very beginning and have been here the whole time. Sure I tried others but nothing came close.

If when I started I was given $125 in features I would've been estatic. You may want to hold off for a while and just see what happens. You never know.

Just a thought...

16. Ladyvamptress

Ratings:
    +3,184
    Sadly a coupon code can only be used once. You have to use all of it when you redeem it or you lose what's left over. This makes it impossible to split it up between users. The gift card is an idea tho. I know coupon codes expire, but I don't think gift cards do. I've never used one, but I think you can use a gift card over and over until it runs out. So that is an option, turning it into a gift card and then splitting it up between a few lower ranked players without features or keeping it.

#36 Ladyvamptress, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  17. lambiser

lambiser Builder

Ratings:
    +906
    I'm not able to buy features. I want to, to support this server, but I can't. My sibling is going to college, and in our state that's expensive. We also have things like mortgage and debt to pay off. I would like one feature, maybe not that expensive, to have fun with on this server. I don't have a lot of spending money, and if I do, I can't convert it to PayPal. My parents also disprove of "wasting" my money on minecraft server. And we are about to go on vacation-which leaves me with no spending money. I would like the features, even just one feature, to bring some fun and joy into my life. I recently had to drop all of my friends, due to them being very rude to me. ECC is amazing! I truly have some friends on that server. Using my features, maybe I'll be able to help the community with ereps, or join more towns with multi home, or rank up to create a utopian town. I know in the end I probably won't get the features, because I'm not that big of a person. I just hope that whoever gets the features deserves it, and of which I give my love to!

Also, if you are still reading this, I want to thank you all for being generous. Willingly giving others time and money to make them happy. You are a role model of what we should be.

Lots of lamb love to you all!
    -Lambie

PS everything in this post is TRUE, not at all exaggerated and or made up. But sometimes lies outshine the truth.

18. WaterMelonOndrea

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +4
    I would love to get this so I can start doing something on the server without any features.

- Watermelonondrea

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  19. soyuzpixel

soyuzpixel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +826
    i would like to get this coupon so i could then get fly and other feats to help the server. i alway try to make an impact on ecc but sadly all my buildings are low rise bc i cannot fly. if i get this then free apts for the first 6 players to pm me terms and conditiona apply

20. Paragon_OfVirtue

Paragon_OfVirtue Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +129
    I would like to withdraw my application for this.

I am not going to have much time to play on ecc in the future due to a change in personal circumstances.