Do we inforce the rules or not?

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Canada_Blue, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Canada_Blue

Canada_Blue Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    Sios and WhiteRaptor we're on the border, yes Sios built the structure. And they both have been here long enough to know the rules, in my opinion, but Micheal only gave them a warning. And in the rules it states that "Any structure which allows you to walk on our glass border is not allowed. You will be punished for this." Is a warning a punishment? And even now in Vent, they are asking Michael, what would happen if we did it again? Asking what punishment will be.

2. mackbmx123

mackbmx123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
  3. Baconstripz

Baconstripz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Why are you so desperate for retribution how did this incident affect you in anyway?
    Stop trying to get people in trouble and just trust the staffs decisions...

4. Sios

Sios Builder

Ratings:
    +13
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/enforce

It's "enforce."

Posted because you belittled my intelligence that "enforce" is the correct word and not "inforce."

//Edit:

- Removed due to it not being "noticed." Reposted as reply. -

5. mackbmx123

mackbmx123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    He Made this thread as a complaint...
    :roll:

6. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder

Ratings:
    +27

if only I could downvote. "waits for 1mill repuation"

7. Sios

Sios Builder

Ratings:
    +13
    Actually on that note, I'll add on just because what I said had little relevance to the thread.

Interpretation of how punishments are dealt with as well as the law doesn't fall on your hands.

While you may think that the server must follow the rules based on how you percieve it, in actuality, it really isn't.

Take some time to consider any sort of judicial system out there in the world. Who interprets the law? It's the court, the people who have said power to inflict the proper punishment.

You trying to go against this shows that you don't agree with the server, its staff and its ethics and it would probably be best if you create your own server so you can act all high and mighty without anyone questioning it.

///Edit:

It was in the Wild. If you hadn't read the reason as to why I acted the way I had, then you sir are oblivious and are close minded, thinking that your side of the story is the only side of the story, to which - That isn't true.

8. D0rc

D0rc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
    Well, This sounds more like you are complaining about how we staff more then Sios/Whiteraptor.

We do our staffing the way we see it should be done, I would have done the same Michael did if I was here, I don't see why it's such a big deal that we punish them more then a warning, they got the point, don't do it again, or we will actually punish them.

Don't think I'm mad or anything at this post, I'm just saying, we do what we do because we see it's what's needed, not because we are afraid to do something like a jail, or a ban.

And to Sios, don't worry about it, you don't need to keep extending your post to show us what you did and why, lol, we get it, no punishments for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.