Cultivate Insurance

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by JTx1085, Nov 11, 2019.

1. JTx1085

JTx1085 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +35
    [​IMG]
    Founded by @JTx1085
    At Cultivate Insurance, we believe that things do go wrong sometimes, and we're here to help you get back on your feet. We hope your journey may be free from distress with our assistance.

What Does Cultivate Insurance Currently Claims
    • Loan Scamming
    The person you have loaned to has been banned for loan scamming you, and has to remain banned for 1 month without appealing/being unbanned. If the player eventually does get unbanned and pays you after insurance had been claimed, then lucky you, you have twice as much money.
    • Grief
    Someone has broken into a plot you own. If it is the fault of the town mayor (eg. removing TC++ protections briefly, setting wrong flags etc.), you can claim it. If it is your fault (eg. Not /locking chests or doors), then you will not be eligible for a claim. We will replace items destroyed and items in chests raided. We will be using Investigator to make sure you are being truthful about these types of claims.
    • Town Eviction
    If you currently own any plots in any towns we will contact the owner of all those towns and arrange for your items to be stored in our secure location regardless of whether you remain a financial member, which you probably won't because you are inactive. Below are expiry times.
    • Emerald Rank - 1 Year
    • Diamond Rank - 6 Months
    • Gold Rank - 4 Months
    • Iron Rank - 1 Month
    • Max Tool Loss
    Losing a tool is annoying. So we will give you new max tools if your existing one breaks for whatever reason, within reason. If you die in lava ACCIDENTALLY, we'll give you a new one. If your inventory gets wiped due to item cleanup, we'll give you a new one. If something like not checking the durability happens, and it breaks, that if your fault and not claimable.

Currently we only insure max tools. If you would like to insure Star Tools, please click here.

**DISCLAIMER** It is entirely up to JTx1085 or other claim officers later appointed whether you have made a mistake, and whether your case is or is not claimable. Please note this.

What are the Rates / Plans Available?

All Plans Expire 6 Months After the Original Application. Pease re-apply to continue coverage.
    • Emerald Rank - 30K /week - 1 Week of Coverage before claims can be made
    • Diamond Rank - 20K /week - 2 Weeks of Coverage before claims can be made
    • Gold Rank - 15K /week - 3 weeks of coverage before claims can be made
    • Iron Rank - 10K /week - 1 Month of coverage before claims can be made
    NOTE: Weekly prices will go up from 1K - 2K per claim depending on the nature of the claim. This amount is entirely at the discretion of @JTx1085.

Applying for Coverage
    To apply for coverage, please send me a forum message with the information in the below format. If you reply to this thread, that's fine but you will be revealing your ECC details to the public.

IGN:

Plan Requesting:

Rank/s:

Why you chose us:

Town Plots Wishing to Insure
    Please follow this format for every town plot you wish to ensure.
    Town Name:
    Current Town Mayor:
    Plot Name / Number:

Tools Wishing to Insure
    Please follow this format for every max tool you wish to ensure. Also make sure your tools are /owned.
    Tool Type:
    All Enchantments (Confirm it is a max tool):
    Item ID:
    Do you rent this item out:

Do you agree to follow all rules and policies outlined in this thread, which are subject to change at any time without notice:

Do you understand that you will have to wait for a forum contract to be made and approved before your period of waiting (to make a claim) starts:

Making a Claim

Please ensure that your waiting period has matured depending on your rank before making a claim. Please forum message @JTx1085 with the format found below. Depending on the nature of the claim a forum contract may be created. (At the discretion of JTx1085).

IGN: *type here*
    Insurance Plan: *type here*
    Amount Loaned (face value without interest): *type here*
    IGN of player you loaned to: *type here*
    When did the original transaction (payment of loan to other player) occur: *type here*
    How long has the player been banned: *type here*
    Please provide links to the user complaint that got him banned or any ban appeals that have been denied / accepted related to the case: *type here*

I agree that my claim application will have to be processed and depending on the nature of the claim may have a forum contract made and approved: *type here*

Please be descriptive in your claim. Any claims that are not descriptive enough and are lacking details may be denied, or asked for more information.
    Insurance Plan: *type here*
    Griefed Town Name: *type here*
    Current Town Mayor: *type here
    Griefed Plot Name / Number: *type here*

Blocks destroyed (please give coordinates): *type here*
    Items taken from chests (please provide chests coordinates and items taken): *type here*
    Any more details: *type here*

I agree that my claim application will have to be processed and depending on the nature of the claim may have a forum contract made and approved: *type here*

Please be descriptive in your claim. Any claims that are not descriptive enough and are lacking details may be denied, or asked for more information.
    Tool Type: *type here*
    All Enchantments (Confirm it is a max tool): *type here*
    Item ID: *type here*
    How did you lose this item (details please): *type here*

Please note that town evictions do not require a claim. We will collect your items for you automatically. If you would like to receive your items back please get in touch with @JTx1085 and we will make an arrangement.

Making Weekly Payments

Weekly payments can be made to the trade chests at /warp tigerville, straight ahead and to the right, the please find your relevant payment chests depending on rank and claim extras (rate increase every time your claim).
    Anything you accidentally buy is your fault and will not be refunded, unless interferes with funds applicable to make necessary insurance payments.

Missing Weekly Payments / Cancelling the Plan

If a weekly payment is missed, no late fees will be enforced but you will no longer had financial status. This means claims cannot be made. To become financial again, you must be up to date with payments and pay the current week and any week/s you have missed.

If you wish to cancel your plan, please forum message @JTx1085 saying so. You will be obliged to make the next due payment after cancellation is confirmed, and then are relieved of all payments, even if your plan hasn't expired yet.

Start Up and Feedback

We are a "startup" company. I am testing the market to see whether this is a sustainable business / service in demand. If you have any feedback / suggestions about anything, please do not post it in this thread but rather here. Thank you!

**DISCLAIMER** If for whatever reason Cultivate Insurance does close down, you will not receive a refund of your payments, but will be exempt from making any future payments.

Thank you for choosing Cultivate Insurance.
    This thread and all included rules and policies are subject to change without notice.

• Potato Potato x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 JTx1085, Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  2. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    This company would be a fine competitor, however, AAUB still maintains a lien over @JTx1085 with an 8-day overdue loan. Due to this situation, if this loan could not have been paid off in time, how could it be that the policy holder would be able to make a claim and receive their money in a timely manner? AAUB has been more than lenient. As such, AAUB has to place a $42,000ECD Lean on Cultivate Insurance. Once this is paid, I would be happy to work along with this company. https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/loan-contract.190682/#post-1039586

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #2 _Royal_Vulpes_, Nov 11, 2019
  3. O__O__O__O

O__O__O__O Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +82
    I like your business, but how are you going to audit grieving claims if you do not have Investigator (unless if you are saving up for it)?

4. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    He could hire an investigator.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. JTx1085

JTx1085 Resident

Ratings:
    +35
    Yes I’m saving up but in the meantime I’ll pay someone with investigator to do some investigating.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #5 JTx1085, Nov 11, 2019
  6. JTx1085

JTx1085 Resident

Ratings:
    +35
    UPDATE
    Hello Future or Current Customers!

Just wanted to let you know that just because @_Royal_Vulpes_ has placed a lien on Cultivate Insurance, it does not impact you or your interaction with Cultivate Insurance.

Everything will proceed as normal. Coverage and claim applications will all still go ahead without delay.

This lien was based on my personal debt which will be paid back promptly.
    Thanks for you understanding.

Have a great day and may your journey on ECC be pleasant! (With no debts ;))

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #6 JTx1085, Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  7. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    AAUB Lien lifted, debt is paid.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List