[Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by zardgyer, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zardgyer

zardgyer Most Slappable ECC User
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +509
    IGN:
    Zardgyer

Users Involved in this Contract:
    igorvanloo

General Purpose of Contract:
    I, Zardgyer, am renting a melon sword to Igorvanloo.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, as the rentor, will provide Igorvanloo with a melon sword, which he has permission to use for one hour. Should I not meet these terms, Igorvanloo will recieve a refund of his money ($6,000).

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    Igorvanloo, as the rentee, will provide me, Zardgyer, with $6,000. If, in the event he does not return the melon sword, Igorvanloo agrees to pay me, Zardgyer, $550,000.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

2. igorvanloo

igorvanloo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +50
    IGN:
    igorvanloo

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes

(5ooth post *|*)

#2 igorvanloo, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  3. Glooble

Glooble Penguin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +285
    Remember to take screenshots of all transactions

Contract Approved

Thread Status: