[contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by accusolHD, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. accusolHD

accusolHD Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +71
    IGN: AccusolHD
    <your in-game name.>

Users Involved in this Contract: 7amoodw
    <the other user(s) involved with this contract. All users listed must sign.>

General Purpose of Contract: To return his 220k
    <general outline of what the contract is for.>

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3: To return his 220k within 1 week.
    <list here terms that you will uphold in this contract.>

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms: To give me atleast 1 week to pay back his 220k. The melon sword was returned to the rightful owner and this is the only decision I have. This is the only way for you to get your 220k back.
    <list here terms that the other parties will be agreeing to by signing this contract.>

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: yes
    <Agreement to these terms, yes or no.>

#1 accusolHD, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  2. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    clou44 should I reply to this contract since we do have an old one if yes may you lock the old one.

3. 7amoodw

Ratings:
    +5,209
    accusolHD i will give you 1 week to return my 220k , i suggest to not play lottery and think about what you've done i made 86k in a day you can make 220k in a week.

#3 7amoodw, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  4. accusolHD

accusolHD Builder

Ratings:
    +71
    7amoodw Use the format for accepting contracts please.

5. 7amoodw

Ratings:
    +5,209
    accusolHD i will only accept and sign this contract if you pay me back in 1 week otherwise not

6. accusolHD

accusolHD Builder

Ratings:
    +71
    Ok I changed it. Now can you use the correct format and also accept the change from 1 month to 1 week. Thanks.

7. 7amoodw

Ratings:
    +5,209
    IGN:7amoodwI, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes i do and you have 1 week exactly starting from when you get unbanned. i will be expecting 220k in a week. thank you

8. Skylexia

Skylexia Redstone God
    SuperMod Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +718
    Approved, accusolHD has been unbanned upon completion of this contract.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.