[Contract]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by monkeyBUTT244, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monkeyBUTT244

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +626
    IGN:
    monkeyBUTT244

Users Involved in this Contract:
    Mring707

General Purpose of Contract:
    Mring707 agrees to give me his mayor town, in exchange for the $45k needed for mayor.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    Mring707 will give me his Mayor town for $45k needed for mayor. I will take screenshots of the transaction to make sure that if this is not followed through, he will be banned. He will not have co-mayor or any access to the town.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    I get the town, choose the location/name, and Mring707 does not get ownership.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

2. WiKiDOne

WiKiDOne Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +82
    Hello,

First I would like to quote a rule found here for you to understand as we approve this contract.

Please have the second party accept this contract using the following format found here.

~WiKiDOne~

#2 WiKiDOne, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  3. monkeyBUTT244

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +626
    WiKiDOne so would this mean that if I were to be made owner of the town, just me, I'd still have to ask for the original owner to make the app for me?

And Mring707 please respond.

4. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Yes, town transfers are still not supported, the original owner of the town will be the only one who can make apps for the town.

5. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    No agreements have been made to this contract within 72 hours of the post. Therefore, this contract will be locked and denied. Please post a new one if you feel the need to. If you do decide to post a new one, please try to get the user to accept it within 3 days/72 hours. Thank you!

Locked - Contract Denied

#5 a18greek18, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.