[Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by RazorRimz, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    IGN:
    @RazorRimz

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @ArthurAquaman

General Purpose of Contract:
    Sale of a Melon Sword on payment plan.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @RazorRimz, will give @ArthurAquaman a Melon Sword with the ID #JRZ8BRTV, upon receiving the downpayment of $1,200,000, within 96 hours of this contract's approval.

I, @RazorRimz, will transfer ownership of the Melon Sword upon completion of the entire payment plan.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @ArthurAquaman, will pay @RazorRimz $1,200,000 ECD within 96 hours of approval of this contract, as well as another $1,450,000 at the rate of $225,000 per week. This schedule starts on August 29th, and the following payments must be made on the following dates: Sep. 5th (225k), Sep. 12 (225k), Sep. 19 (225k), Sep. 26 (225k), Oct. 3 (225k), Oct. 10 (325k).

@ArthurAquaman will pay late fees of 10k/day for up to 5 days after the due date, for any late payments he makes regarding the dates listed above. After 5 days with no payment, a complaint can be filed.

@ArthurAquaman also agrees to return the Melon Sword with the ID #JRZ8BRTV, to @RazorRimz with no refunds, if he cannot continue with the payment plan for whatever reason.

@ArthurAquaman will make all payments by transferring the payments to a moderator with forum premium who is willing to transfer the payments to the bank account of @RazorRimz.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

#1 RazorRimz, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  2. SUBYT

SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +298
    IGN:
    ArthurAquaman

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes I do

3. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    Hi @RazorRimz, before I can approve this contract, I just need you to make a few small amendments!

This clauses appears to show that the late fees have no cap, and that they are enforced with every payment date? Please amend this so A) the late fees have a reasonable & clear end date, and that B) the late fees could be for the last payment, with a 7 day cap, or just an overall late fee along the lines of "if he fails to pay the full amount by x date, a late fee of x is applied to the debt"?

Once these changes have been made, we can process your contract :)

Also, @ArthurAquaman when the contract has been amended, please could you re-agree in the same format but @ 'ing your name in the re-agree, thanks!

#3 OlympiansAreGods, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  4. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    Done. @ArthurAquaman youll have to re-agree!

5. SUBYT

SUBYT Mayor

Ratings:
    +298
    IGN:
    @ArthurAquaman

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes I do

#5 SUBYT, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  6. SUBYT

SUBYT Mayor

Ratings:
    +298
    OlympiansAreGods said:
    Hi @RazorRimz, before I can approve this contract, I just need you to make a few small amendments!

This clauses appears to show that the late fees have no cap, and that they are enforced with every payment date? Please amend this so A) the late fees have a reasonable & clear end date, and that B) the late fees could be for the last payment, with a 7 day cap, or just an overall late fee along the lines of "if he fails to pay the full amount by x date, a late fee of x is applied to the debt"?

Once these changes have been made, we can process your contract :)

Also, @ArthurAquaman when the contract has been amended, please could you re-agree in the same format but @ 'ing your name in the re-agree, thanks!

Done

#6 SUBYT, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  7. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    Contract looks good! Please make sure to take timestamped screenshots of any transactions, by double tapping f2!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.