[Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by 3point, Feb 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3point

3point Assαssιη Ex-EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +728
    IGN:
    @3point

Other Users Involved in this Contract:
    @ldw116

General Purpose of Contract:
    The organization of a $25,000 line of credit from @3point to @ldw116.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3: Yes

- @3point will create the following trade shop at x: -6723 y: 6 z: -2527 in world main within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    [3point] [1] [B 1180 : S 1000] [Written Book#3Z]

- Upon creation of this trade shop, @3point will insert 7 written books with the trade shop identifier "Written Book#3Z" and 95 stone. This written book is a unique identifier and is in the sole possession of @3point and @ldw116 to prevent chest shop theft. Furthermore, @3point will not add or take out any items in this trade shop for the duration of this contract. Any disputes can be settled by request of a supermod+ logblock.

-The Balance Owing at any given time is defined as (the number of written books inside the trade chest at the time of screenshot minus 7), all multiplied by 1000.

- @3point will reserve enough cash balance at all times for @ldw116 to withdraw up to the maximum credit limit of $25,000. Should this requirement not be met, @ldw116 must notify @3point and allow up to 24 hours to fix this issue.

- @ldw116 can nullify this contract at any time as long as there is no Balance Owing and carryover fees due.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    - Every week, on Sunday between 10:00 PM to 11:59 PM EST, @3point is entitled to perform an audit on the trade shop to determine the Balance Owing by counting the number of written books in the trade shop chest, with evidence collected in screenshots during this weekly time frame. If the Balance Owing is greater than $0, @ldw116 will be required to pay a carryover fee of 24% of the recorded Balance Owing by the next audit the following Sunday. Payment of carryover fees will be arranged using a trade shop at x: -6721 y: 6 z: -2531.

- A Balance Owing at any time will be indicated by an on redstone lamp inside the credit vault.

- If @ldw116 fails to meet any weekly carryover fee payment for 2 consecutive weeks, @ldw116 will be required to repay the Balance Owing plus all outstanding fees in full within 14 days. Failure to do so will be considered loan scamming and a complaint will be filed referencing this contract.

- @3point can nullify this contract at any time and give @ldw116 14 days to pay the Balance Owing plus any carryover fees.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree.

#1 3point, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  2. ldw116

ldw116 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +387
    IGN:
    ldw116, @ldw116

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

#2 ldw116, Feb 17, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
  3. 3point

3point Assαssιη Ex-EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +728
    @ldw116
    Please re-agree to the contract, I have edited typos and clarified some terms.

4. ldw116

ldw116 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +387
    IGN:
    ldw116, @ldw116

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree

5. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.