[Contract]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by SniperDawg, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SniperDawg

SniperDawg Président
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +611
    IGN:
    @GMaxx

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @BriianFTW

General Purpose of Contract:
    To Ensure safe re-payment of eff7. (Eff7 Tool broken by @BriianFTW) Tool ID: #IC2QDH0R The tool was supposedly broken/lost by a butcher when @BriianFTW had it.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @GMaxx agree to give @BriianFTW 2 weeks from yesterday to get another eff7 for Me, @GMaxx.

We Agree on this time during a pm in chat. Image below shows the pm.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @BriianFTW agrees he must return another eff7 or 850k by Aug 26 at most 11:59 pm CST.
    (Original deal: if tool broken player owes 1million ECD, i lowered it for him to be more realistic.)

@BriianFTW Also agrees to /own the tool and do /own GMaxx for a safe transaction. @BriianFTW May do this or leave the tool unowned. The tool may not be owned by another player.

@BriianFTW Will Be removed from the eff7 chest and may not use my tools again.

If @BriianFTW Does not return the eff7 or money by August 26 a complaint will be filed.

@BriianFTW Can Pay/Return the tool in this area. Coords: x: 1545 y: 57 z: -14751 Rising

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I Agree

@BriianFTW Please agree to the contract with this format. Please remember to tag your name with '@'
    Code:
    IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 SniperDawg, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  2. Ellie27

Ellie27 ♛ Princess ♛
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +737
    GMaxx, half of this tool was technically mine, therefore Brian only owes you 450k. I paid for half, and you paid for half, it's only fair.

#2 Ellie27, Aug 13, 2015
  3. SniperDawg

SniperDawg Président

Ratings:
    +611
    The tool Was Owned by me. I paid 450k And then Mission Donated 8 Stacks on Nstars for it. You did not pay 450k. The Tool can still be accessed by if you would still like to use it. To get the tool back since i was the owner of the tool I will need @BriianFTW to re-pay for the tool or get another one.

#3 SniperDawg, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Ellie27

Ellie27 ♛ Princess ♛

Ratings:
    +737
    I will not argue with you over this, I paid a very fair amount, maybe even more than you, I still have a right to half of this star tool, just because you owned doesn't mean it was only yours. Also, I pestered you so many times about giving me some ownership in anyway over the tool, but you refused.

5. SniperDawg

SniperDawg Président

Ratings:
    +611
    I refused because it was my tool. When i first wanted the tool i put over 300k the first day. Paying half each doesnt make sense because that does not get the tool back. I want my tool back. I dont care if you helped get it. It was still my tool. I am sorry that you feel you 'Deserve half'. Half doesnt pay for my eff7.

6. Ichins

Ichins Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +297

Ellie IS part owner.

7. Ellie27

Ellie27 ♛ Princess ♛

Ratings:
    +737
    That is a complete and utter lie, I paid a lot of money towards that tool, in-fact, I was in debt and I was still helping you, I could've easily paid off my debt if I wasn't helping you with OUR star tool.

8. Ellie27

Ellie27 ♛ Princess ♛

Ratings:
    +737
    And GMaxx, if you don't have a screenshot of Brian accepting your rules for the Eff7, then he doesn't have to pay you anything. And also, Brian lost the Eff7 to a Mojang bug, he didn't break it.

#8 Ellie27, Aug 13, 2015
  9. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Just a thought,
    Didnt we all donate to get this star tool?
    I donated because i wanted you guys to have a tool,
    Not my money from Netherstars because Stars are now worth more...You guys were meant to be a good close knit group which was why I wanted to give you those stars...
    Its not like i'm asking for my 8 stacks back...although now its tempting being you guys clearly just want the money :3

10. SniperDawg

SniperDawg Président

Ratings:
    +611
    it was going to be a berber tool. Once briian got a new one(Because he broke the old one) it was going to the berber tool chest but now he doesn't want to pay for it so idk what were going to do now. I am the owner of the tool so I will decide when the tool gets back in my inventory.

#10 SniperDawg, Aug 13, 2015
  11. SniperDawg

SniperDawg Président

Ratings:
    +611
    This makes me laugh. It wasnt a bug dont lie. It was butcher. Nicit looked xD

12. Ellie27

Ellie27 ♛ Princess ♛

Ratings:
    +737
    I don't want Brian's money, i'm actually trying to get him to pay less. Brian is supposed to pay GMaxx 850k, but half of it is mine. I don't want my half, actually I don't want Brian to pay GMaxx at all, but it depends on what evidence GMaxx has.

13. Ellie27

Ellie27 ♛ Princess ♛

Ratings:
    +737
  14. SniperDawg

SniperDawg Président

Ratings:
    +611
    If you dont have any evidence that will help i rather not get a alert about it. Let the mods deal with it (Nicit)

15. SniperDawg

SniperDawg Président

Ratings:
    +611
    Nicit Said it was butcher. + It was my tool i owned it. You cant get half of a tool.

16. Ellie27

Ellie27 ♛ Princess ♛

Ratings:
    +737
    You know 2 people can't own a tool, so ofc you owned it! And just because Nicit said it was butcher doesn't mean Jamie is wrong. And why would you do this to me? You know I owned half the tool!

17. SniperDawg

SniperDawg Président

Ratings:
    +611
    #17 SniperDawg, Aug 13, 2015
  18. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.