[Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by picasso182, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. picasso182

picasso182 Businessman Cat
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +10
    IGN:
    @picasso182

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @picasso182 , @stoler202

General Purpose of Contract:
    Owner transfership of the town Viscontia.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    -I, @picasso182, agree that after @stoler202 agreed to this contract, and the contract has been approved. @stoler202 will become the rightful and only owner of Viscontia.
    -I, @picasso182, agree that once @stoler202 become the owner of Viscontia he will have full right to remove me from ownership.
    -I, @picasso182, agree that once @stoler202 has become owner of Viscontia, he will have the right to post a Town transfer application on this town when and if he so desires.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    -He, @stoler202, agrees that once town has been transferred he will pay @picasso182 1 ECD.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

NOTE: this contract has been posted from the same IP that @stoler202 has. This simply means we met at @stoler202 's house. No worries please, mods! :)

#1 picasso182, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  2. stoler202

stoler202 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    IGN:
    @stoler202

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree.
    This is true, just verifying :)

3. Original_Jackson

Original_Jackson ♕ Ecoleader ♕
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +901
    @picasso182 @stoler202 Contract approved! Remember to take time stamped screenshots of all transactions.

Contract Locked. Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.