[Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by DeMacca, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeMacca

DeMacca Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +326
    IGN:
    @DeMacca

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @MrJiggle123 and @JrHockey17
    General Purpose of Contract:
    Safe sharing of an Eff7 and Melon Sword

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3: @JrHockey17 must provide myself, @DeMacca and @MrJiggle123 with 150k each. After we have both received out payments, @MrJiggle123 Shall add @JrHockey17 to the chest in with the Eff7 and Melon Sword is stored.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @JrHockey17 @MrJiggle123 and myself @DeMacca shall not break/lose/fail to return the chest. In the case this does happen, depending on with star tool it is, the cost may vary. If one breakes/loses/fails to return the Eff7 Pickaxe, they shall have to pay Myself @DeMacca 500k (250k of which shall go to a 3rd party member, @COOKIEMONSTERS51) and @MrJiggle123 250k. In the case that @DeMacca or @MrJiggle123 Breaks the Eff7, that shall have to pay 500k to one of the other party members and 250k to the other. In the case it is the Melon Sword that is the tool that is broken/lost/failed to return to the chest, they shall owe600k to @DeMacca (200k of which would go to @COOKIEMONSTERS51) and 400k to @MrJiggle123. If it is @MrJiggle123 of @DeMacca that breaks the Melon Sword, they shall owe 600k to one user (200k of which will go to @COOKIEMONSTERS51) and 400k to the other.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

#1 DeMacca, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  2. JrHockey17

JrHockey17 Hockey Player
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +145
    IGN: @JrHockey17
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

#2 JrHockey17, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  3. MrJiggle123

MrJiggle123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +92
    IGN: @MrJiggle123
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

4. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
  5. DeMacca

DeMacca Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +326
  6. JrHockey17

JrHockey17 Hockey Player
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +145
    IGN: @JrHockey17
    Yes

#6 JrHockey17, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  7. COOKIEMONSTERS51

Ratings:
    +41
    IGN: @COOKIEMONSTERS51
    Yes

8. MrJiggle123

MrJiggle123 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +92
    IGN: @MrJiggle123
    Yes

9. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
    Please remember to take screen shots of all transactions with time stamps (double tap F2).

Contract Approved and Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.