Contract [Town Ownership Transfer]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Epicmiti, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epicmiti

Epicmiti Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +526
    IGN:

@Epicmiti

Users Involved in this Contract:

@xYoyoOG

General Purpose of Contract:

Transfer of the town Acosa from @Epicmiti to @xYoyoOG.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I will add @xYoyoOG as a region owner of Acosa in world within 24 hours of the contract's approval. I will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @xYoyoOG will become the new legal owner. This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @xYoyoOG at a later time.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@Epicmiti will transfer Acosa's ownership to @xYoyoOG within 24 hours of the contract's approval.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

2. xYoyoOG

xYoyoOG Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    IGN:
    xYoyoOG

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold in this contract.

3. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Remember to take time-stamped screenshots of any and all transactions.

Contract Approved - Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.