[Contract] Star Tool Purchase & Payment Plan

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Gernen, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    In-Game Name:
    @ChristosM

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @ChristosM
    @LegendaryTrio

General Purpose of Contract:
    The transfer and subsequent payment plan of an Efficiency 7, Unbreaking 3, Silk Touch 1 - Diamond Pickaxe with Item ID #JPOZMOBZ (hereinafter 'Eff 7') owned by @LegendaryTrio to @ChristosM.

I (the Contract Initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of Contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @ChristosM, agree to pay @LegendaryTrio a $100,000.00 ECD down payment within twenty-four (24) hours of this Contract's acceptance.

I, @ChristosM, agree to pay @LegendaryTrio an additional $1,450,000.00 in further payment(s) via forum bank account or otherwise before thirty (30) [or exceptionally forty (40), as described below] days elapse after the Eff 7 changes hands. The following are recommended guidelines for the payments:

$362,500.00 ECD within nine (9) days after the Eff 7's handover.
    $362,500.00 ECD within sixteen (16) days after the Eff 7's handover.
    $362,500.00 ECD within twenty-three (23) days after the Eff 7's handover.
    $362,500.00 ECD within thirty (30) days after the Eff 7's handover.

In the event of the Eff 7's destruction as a direct or indirect consequence of my actions (to a reasonable extent), I,@ChristosM, agree to fulfill this payment plan regardless.

The other user(s) involved with this Contract must agree to the following terms:

@LegendaryTrio agrees to provide @ChristosM the Eff 7 within twenty-four (24) hours of receiving the down payment of $100,000.00 ECD.

@LegendaryTrio agrees to provide formal ownership of the Eff 7 to @ChristosM once all the other terms of this Contract have been fulfilled.

@LegendaryTrio agrees to provide an extra ten (10) days to @ChristosM for the final sum of $1,450,000.00 ECD (excluding the down payment) to be reached if the necessary amount is not received within thirty (30) days and at least $1,000,000.00 ECD have been paid to @LegendaryTrio in total, excluding the down payment.

I agree that the terms in this Contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically on this forum. I understand that the Contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft's rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this Contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this Contract are subject to staff assessment, review, and approval before it is a binding Contract under EcoCityCraft's rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of Contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such:
    Yes.

2. LegendaryTrio

LegendaryTrio Legs and Dairy Pokémon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +301
    In-Game Name:
    @LegendaryTrio

I, as another party to this Contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of Contract:
    I understand and accept the official terms of this agreement.

3. CapitanRedRoach

CapitanRedRoach Aka FrenchHornPlayer
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +282
    Contract Approved!

Please remember to take time stamped screenshots where applicable by double tapping f2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.