[Contract] Sale of a Diamond Pickaxe

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by generaljoecool, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. generaljoecool

generaljoecool Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +180
    IGN:
    @generaljoecool

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Fatmandan2457

General Purpose of Contract:
    To set up the terms for the sale of an enchanted diamond pickaxe.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I, @generaljoecool, will leave a locked chest in my spawn station(station 5) with @Fatmandan2457 added to the lock, and a trade sign to pay the $9000 cost above the chest. Within twenty-four hours of the contract being approved, I will put the diamond pickaxe with the enchantments"efficiency V, unbreaking III, silk touch I" and the unique item id of "IE4A6KID" in the chest. I will start the transfer of the /own before I put it in the chest.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Fatmandan2457 will first check to make sure the diamond pickaxe with unique item id of "IE4A6KID" is left in the chest, and has the correct enchantments. Once that is confirmed, @Fatmandan2457 will pay the trade sign above the chest $9000 eco-dollars to purchase the pickaxe from @generaljoecool. @Fatmandan2457 will have to take a screenshot of the tradesign having $9000 eco-dollars in it as proof of payment. One the payment is done, and @Fatmandan2457 has taken any/all screenshots that they wish to, they may remove the pickaxe from the chest, and finish the transfer of the /own into their name.

@Fatmandan2457 will have seven days from the time the contract is approved to pay the trade sign and retrieve the pickaxe

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I accept.

#1 generaljoecool, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  2. Avowin

Avowin ανσςα∂σ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +607
    @generaljoecool I need you to put a time frame in which after this contract you will put the pick into this chest, and a time frame in which he must pay yout in the sign after you place the pick in the chest. Thanks for understanding!

@Fatmandan2457 I'll need you to post your part once general edits his part

3. generaljoecool

generaljoecool Builder

Ratings:
    +180
    Contract has been edited to add the required information.

4. Fatmandan2457

Fatmandan2457 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I completely accept the terms of the contract, I am assuming on the event of this the pickaxe will be added to the chest, just for my own sake I would prefer if a moderator or staff member of sort was there as a second upon paying and collecting the pickaxe, if this can't be done I understand, staff are usually busy with other things; my one warning for this being to expect an abundance of screenshots portraying the full transaction shot-by-shot.

Also thanks for selling me the pickaxe.

Edit: If a staff member cannot be there I was curios to the fact of whether my good friend and co-owner of a town, @k91616, could be a second as opposed to a staff member should they be busy at the time.

Thanks again.

#4 Fatmandan2457, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  5. generaljoecool

generaljoecool Builder

Ratings:
    +180
    @Fatmandan2457 and I were able to meet in-game to sell the tool normally. Therefore this contract is no longer needed and can be locked.

6. Avowin

Avowin ανσςα∂σ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +607
    Alright, as it is not needed I shall lock it.

Locked, contract dismissed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.