[Contract] President rank in exchange for town

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Drewbo_, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewbo_

Drewbo_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    @Drewbo_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @GoatsRMyLife

General Purpose of Contract:
    Purchasing the president rank for GoatsRMyLife exchange for their town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

- I, Drewbo_ agree to pay GoatsRMyLife $100,000 via /pay within 24 hours of this contracts approval.
    - I, Drewbo_ agree to pay GoatsRMyLife any amount that is needed for a town feature that I request.
    - I, Drewbo_ agree not to sell the town "Prismarine" without GoatsRMyLife's permission
    - I, Drewbo_ agree not to remove GoatsRMyLife from the owners list of the town "Prismarine" without his permission

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

- GoatsRMyLife agrees to apply for the president rank within 72 hours of me paying them the $100,000.
    - GoatsRMyLife agrees that I have all rights to file a town-transfer application for the town.
    - GoatsRMyLife agrees to apply for any town features as long as I give them the funds. (they will apply for the town features within 48 hours of me giving them the funds)
    - GoatsRMyLife agrees to add me as owner to the town "Prismarine" within 48 hours of their mayor application being accepted.
    - GoatsRMyLife agrees not to remove me, Drewbo_ from the owners list of the town "Prismarine" without my permission.
    - GoatsRMyLife agrees too file a president application with the following format below

In Game Name:
    GoatsRMyLife
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Drewbo_ gave me the funds
    Which town are you currently the Mayor of:
    Milestone

https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-goatsrmylife.155083/
    Which world will your new town be placed in:
    Rising
    What will be the name of your new town:
    Prismarine
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200
    Post A:
    X:4096 Y:63 Z:-7323
    Post B:
    X:4296 Y:63 Z:-7323
    Post C:
    X:4096 Y:63 Z:-7124
    Post D:
    X:4296 Y:63 Z:-7124
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    Yes

Zaro - https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-manduke.165022/

Gold - https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/president-application-drewbo_.151746/

Bank - https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/new-owner-drewbo_-bank.149925/

Lapis - https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/new-owner-drewbo_-lapis.164407/#post-917749

Additional information about your town:
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I agree.

@GoatsRMyLife please sign the contract with the following format.

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

2. GoatsRMeLife

GoatsRMeLife Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +342
    IGN:
    GoatsRMyLife
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I do Agree

3. jwpwns

jwpwns ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,626
    Alright all looks going to go ahead and approve it. Please make sure that both of you collect proper time stamped evidence of any transactions by double tapping F2.

Locked: Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.