[Contract] Platform construction

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by rNin, Dec 4, 2018.

1. rNin

rNin Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +84
    IGN:
    @rNin

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @LaggyTryHard

General Purpose of Contract:
    To ensure platform construction goes as expected within the deadline.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @rNin will pay @LaggyTryHard $12602 ECD 24 hours after the contract was accepted, I will provide 6 double chests minus 1 stack of stone bricks which is 323 stacks or 20672 blocks plus an unenchanted diamond pickaxe to destroy accidentally placed blocks.
    After the job is complete within 14 days deadline, I will pay another $12603 ECD 24 hours after the job is completed (which totals to $25205 ECD), unless negotiated in advance due to timezone difference; if I fail to do a payment as specified, @LaggyTryHard may file a report as deemed necessary.
    Also according to @LaggyTryHard working terms, I must not hire any other workers for @LaggyTryHard assistance.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @LaggyTryHard will build a 142x142 platform in my town named "info", materials will be provided as stated above. @LaggyTryHard will start after receiving a payment $12602 ECD and has a deadline of 14 days after receiving the payment.
    However, if failed to build at least 50% of the platform or 4 divided sections of the platform by the deadline, @LaggyTryHard has to return $12603 ECD which totals to $25205 ECD, unless negotiated in advance due to timezone difference, or I will have to file a report as deemed necessary.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I agree to the terms.

#1 rNin, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  2. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    IGN:
    @LaggyTryHard

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree to the terms listed above.

3. rNin

rNin Builder

Ratings:
    +84
    Apparently I made a miscalculation, I'll just buff the payment to total of $25205 ECD, from 142×142 blocks and $1.25 ECD per block placed; please check and agree the conditions again.

First payment is $12602 ECD, the second one is $12603 ECD, which sums to $25205 ECD.

@LaggyTryHard

#3 rNin, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  4. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    IGN:
    @LaggyTryHard

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I agree to the terms listed above.

5. rNin

rNin Builder

Ratings:
    +84
    Oh well, I guess I'll have to cancel it, better just make a regular forum PM agreement as the deal is not that big.

6. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    Locked per request.