[Contract] MelonSword Purchause Payment Plan

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Mr_Doom_Bringer, Jul 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Doom_Bringer

Mr_Doom_Bringer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +379
    IGN:
    Mr_Doom_Bringer

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Mr_Doom_Bringer
    @mardy8

General Purpose of Contract:
    @mardy8 will give @Mr_Doom_Bringer a melon sword (Efficiency 5, Silk 1, Unbreaking 3 Diamond Sword). In exchange, @Mr_Doom_Bringer will give 1,200,000 ECD to mardy8 on August 9th, 2016. In the case that@Mr_Doom_Bringer decides not to continue the payment plan, he shall only need to give back the melon sword, and an additional 200,000 ECD/week that he has had the melon sword to @mardy8 . (i.e: two weeks have passed and @Mr_Doom_Bringer decides to quit the payment plan, he shall pay mardy8 400,000 ECD and give the melon sword to mardy8). Also, if @Mr_Doom_Bringer breaks or loses the melon sword, @mardy8 shall get the 1,200,000 ECD.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    - @Mr_Doom_Bringer will give @mardy8 1,200,000 ECD on August 9th,2016 via a sign or /pay
    - @Mr_Doom_Bringer will give @mardy8 200,000 ECD for every week he has used the msword and the melon sword back if he decides not to continue the payment plan and the payment plan will be void if @Mr_Doom_Bringer decides to do this.. (also will not have to pay the 1,200,000 ECD at the end of the month)

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    - @mardy8 will give @Mr_Doom_Bringer the melon sword (Efficiency 5, Silk 1, Unbreaking 3 Diamond Sword) within 1 hour of this contract being accepted.
    - @mardy8 will /own remove the melon sword on August 9th or 10th.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 Mr_Doom_Bringer, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  2. BWQ

BWQ Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +21
    nvm

#2 BWQ, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  3. BWQ

BWQ Mayor

Ratings:
    +21
    IGN:
    mardy8

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    i agree

4. BWQ

BWQ Mayor

Ratings:
    +21
    he said he was gonna be on tomorrow. i gave him the melonsword for now.

5. BWQ

BWQ Mayor

Ratings:
    +21
    Contract cancelled i dont want to do it and want melonsword back when hes on. its /owned. @SimsElemental

6. SimsElemental

SimsElemental Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,212
    As this contract has been cancelled, though not approved, @Mr_Doom_Bringer will need to return the melonsword to @mardy8 . If you have any trouble retrieving your msword @mardy8 , I suggest forum pm'ing an Server Admin the Item ID of the melon sword, or try mailing @Mr_Doom_Bringer .

Locked - Contract cancelled

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.