[Contract] Melon Sword

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by rabidworm, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rabidworm

rabidworm Super Waffle!
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +377
    IGN:
    rabidworm

Users Involved in this Contract:
    dwite12, sitomo

General Purpose of Contract:
    to purchase a melon sword all three of may use at a third the cost to each of us.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I will purchase a Melon Sword as soon as possible for a price of 350k or less, unless I wish to add some of my own money to it to pay a higher cost. I also agree to share the sword as evenly as possible with dwite12and sitomo. I will return the sword to its pre-designated chest before logging off or if I wish to let dwite or sitomo use it for a time.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    Dwite12 will pay me 125k before I attempt to buy the sword to cover his half of the sword. he will share the sword with rabidworm as evenly as possible. he will return the sword to its pre-designated chest before logging off or if he wishes to let rabidworm use it for a time.

Sitomo will allow the melon sword to be used by all three of us in the designated chest for the price payed.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree to the above terms.

#1 rabidworm, May 19, 2013
    Last edited: May 19, 2013
  2. Dwite_

Dwite_ /warp lakewood
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +200
    IGN:
    dwite12
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree to pay rabidworm the 175k and agree to share the sword as evenly as possible.

3. rabidworm

rabidworm Super Waffle!
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +377
    Edited. All please resign.

#3 rabidworm, May 19, 2013
    Last edited: May 19, 2013
  4. Dwite_

Dwite_ /warp lakewood
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +200
    IGN:
    dwite12
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree to pay rabidworm the 125k and agree to share the sword as evenly as possible.

5. Snugguls

Snugguls @Noz
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +259
    IGN: sitomo
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes.

6. WiKiDOne

WiKiDOne Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +82
    Hello,

Contract approved

~WiKiDOne~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.