[contract] magic rod

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by BobbyBlack, Jan 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,515
    IGN:
    @BobbyBlack

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @BobbyBlack @UBeagle

General Purpose of Contract:
    Safe sale of Magic Rod for 30mil on payment plan

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • To give @UBeagle the magic Rod (ID #KJJ06K4G) within 24 hours of this contract’s approval.
    • To agree that if @UBeagle misses a payment, the contract will remain valid however, he will incur a 100,000 ECD late fee per week missed, for up to two weeks and I agree that any late fees will be paid on the week following the final payment.
    • To give the ‘/own of the magic Rod (ID #KJJ06K4G) to @UBeagle once payments are complete.
    • That @UBeagle remains the holder of the magic Rod (ID #KJJ06K4G) until the payment is complete or a breach of contract occurs and the tool is reclaimed.
    • To agree that if payments are not complete and a breach of contract occurs, @BobbyBlack reserves the right to reclaim the magic Rod (ID #KJJ06K4G) without any refunds for what has been paid towards the ownership of it. To also agree, that if the magic Rod (ID #KJJ06K4G) is successfully reclaimed after a breach of contract, @BobbyBlack can not file a user complaint against @UBeagle for this.
    • I agree that if I am ever permabanned while this is still being paid off, I will /own the magic Rod to @UBeagle once unbanned. The contract will still be valid if I am permabanned as @UBeagle will still have possession of the magic Rod.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @UBeagle will pay 2,000,000 ECD upfront within 24 hours of the contract being accepted.
    • To pay 4,000,000 ECD per week to @BobbyBlack Totaling 28,000,000 ECD through forum transfer on each tuesday starting on 01/12/2021, after the magic Rod (ID #KJJ06K4G) is received. Full amount of 30,000,000 ECD must be paid by 02/23/2021
    • For each payment missed a late fee of 100,000 ECD will be added to the total of the magic Rod (ID #KJJ06K4G) with a limit of up to 200,000 ECD.
    • If more than 2 payments are missed, then @BobbyBlack has the right to reclaim the magic Rod (ID #KJJ06K4G) from @UBeagle with no refund of past payments, if an agreement can not be met.
    • Failure to complete payment will result in a breach of contract and @BobbyBlack retains the right to reclaim the magic Rod (ID #KJJ06K4G) from @UBeagle.
    • If the magic Rod (ID #KJJ06K4G) is lost by any means then @UBeagle is still responsible for completing the payments regardless.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @BobbyBlack agree.

#1 BobbyBlack, Jan 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  2. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
  3. Nstars

Nstars Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    Contract Approved!

Please make sure to f2 any important information in game, regarding this contract

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.