[Contract] Magic Rod Sale

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by MadMonster_, Dec 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadMonster_

MadMonster_ Retired GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +754
    IGN:
    @MadMonster_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @MadMonster_, @JRigz

General Purpose of Contract:

Safe sale of Magic Rod L1

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • To give @JRigz the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KE7OKZNO) within 24 hours of this contract’s approval.
    • To not attempt to reclaim this tool whilst @JRigz is still paying for it, unless a breach of contract occurs.
    • To setup a trade chest located at X: 10304 Y: 6 Z: -5174 in Main (rising) selling 1 stone for 3,000,000 ECD in which @JRigz can use to make the agreed 11 payments.
    • To also setup a trade chest located at X: 10304 Y: 6 Z: -5174 in Main (rising) selling 1 stone for 2,000,000 ECD in which @JRigz can use to make the final payment.
    • To agree that if @JRigz misses a payment, the contract will remain valid however he will incur a 300,000 ECD late fee per week missed, for up to two weeks and I agree that any late fees will be paid on the week following the final payment.
    • To give ‘/own’ership of the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KE7OKZNO) to @JRigz once payments are complete.
    • To also agree, that if the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KE7OKZNO) is successfully reclaimed after a breach of contract, @MadMonster_ cannot file a user complaint against @JRigz for this.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • To pay 3,000,000 ECD per week for 11 consecutive weeks and then a final payment of 2,000,000 ECD on the 12th week totalling to 35,000,000 ECD to the trade chests located at X: 10304 Y: 6 Z: -5174 in Main (rising) on each Wednesday by 11:59 UTC starting from the Wednesday after the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KE7OKZNO) is received.
    • For each payment missed a late fee of 300,000 ECD will be added to the total of the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KE7OKZNO) with a limit of up to 600,000 ECD.
    • If more than 2 payments are missed, then @MadMonster_ has the right to reclaim the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KE7OKZNO) from @JRigz, if an agreement cannot be met.
    • Failure to complete payment will also result in a breach of contract and @MadMonster_ retains the right to reclaim the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KE7OKZNO) from @JRigz.
    • If the Magic Rod L1 (ID #KE7OKZNO) is lost (e.g., lava) or broken then @JRigz is still responsible for completing the payments regardless.
    • To pay @MadMonster_ 10,000,000 ECD within 24 hours of this contract being accepted.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I, @MadMonster_ agree.

2. JRigz

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +144
    I agree

3. FirstNolan

FirstNolan Former GameAdmin
    ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +285
    Contract approved!

Please remember to double-tap F2 for all relevant information :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.