[Contract] Magic Rod L2 Sale

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by BobbyBlack, Nov 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,515
    IGN:
    @BobbyBlack

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @BobbyBlack @ChiGuy133 @NossaFlossa

General Purpose of Contract:
    Safe sale of Magic Rod for 110mil on payment plan

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • To give @ChiGuy133 the magic rod (ID #KHB7C43P) within 24 hours of this contract’s approval.
    • To agree that if @ChiGuy133 misses a payment, the contract will remain valid however, he will incur a 100,000 ECD late fee per week missed, for up to two weeks and I agree that any late fees will be paid on the week following the final payment.
    • To give the ‘/own of the magic rod (ID #KHB7C43P) to @ChiGuy133 once payments are complete.
    • That @ChiGuy133 remains the holder of the magic rod (ID #KHB7C43P) until the payment is complete or a breach of contract occurs and the tool is reclaimed.
    • To agree that if payments are not complete and a breach of contract occurs, @BobbyBlack reserves the right to reclaim the magic rod (ID #KHB7C43P) without any refunds for what has been paid towards the ownership of it. To also agree, that if the magic rod (ID #KHB7C43P) is successfully reclaimed after a breach of contract, @BobbyBlack can not file a user complaint against @ChiGuy133 for this.
    • I agree that if I am ever permabanned while this is still being paid off, I will /own the magic rod to @ChiGuy133 once unbanned. The contract will still be valid if I am permabanned as @ChiGuy133 will still have possession of the magic rod.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @ChiGuy133 Will pay 20,000,000 ECD upfront within 24 hours of this contract being accepted.
    • To pay 10,000,000 ECD per week to @BobbyBlack Totaling 90,000,000 ECD through a chest shop chest located at /warp mountfuji (-4428 161 6350) on each Wednesday starting on 11/18/2020, after the magic rod (ID #KHB7C43P) is received. Full amount of 90,000,000 ECD must be paid by 01/13/2020
    • For each payment missed a late fee of 100,000 ECD will be added to the total of the magic rod (ID #KFH6X7E0) with a limit of up to 200,000 ECD.
    • If more than 2 payments are missed, then @BobbyBlack has the right to reclaim the magic rod (ID #KFH6X7E0) from @ChiGuy133 with no refund of past payments, if an agreement can not be met.
    • Failure to complete payment will result in a breach of contract and @BobbyBlack retains the right to reclaim the magic rod (ID #KHB7C43P) from @BobbyBlack .
    • If the magic rod (ID #KHB7C43P) is lost by any means then @ChiGuy133 is still responsible for completing the payments regardless.
    • If @BobbyBlack is permabanned while @ChiGuy133 is paying off the magic rod, @ChiGuy133 will start giving payments through forum transfer to @NossaFlossa until fully paid off. @ChiGuy133 agrees to the contract still being valid if @BobbyBlack is permabanned. @ChiGuy133 agrees that she will still have possession of the magic rod and will get the /own of the tool once @BobbyBlack is unbanned if it is fully paid off.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @BobbyBlack agree.

2. ChiGuy133

ChiGuy133 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +17
    edit

#2 ChiGuy133, Nov 10, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
  3. NossaFlossa

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $200,000,000
    Ratings:
    +991
  4. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,515
    contract cancelled. lock pls

5. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    As you wish.

LOCKED / DENIED

#5 ChefCraft19, Nov 10, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.