[Contract] Magic Pick

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Flehx, Jun 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flehx

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +59
    IGN:

@Flehx

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Flehx @Xphinitry @matrix_rep

General Purpose of Contract:

Safe sale of Level 1 Magic Pick (#KKAWNUAS) for $1,000,000 ECD on a payment plan

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

To give @Xphinitry the Level 1 Magic Pick within 24 hours of this contract’s approval.

To agree that if @Xphinitry misses a payment, the contract will remain valid however, he will incur a $25,000 ECD late fee per week missed, for up to two weeks and I agree that any late fees will be paid on the week following the final payment.

To give the ‘/own of the Level 1 Magic Pick to @Xphinitry once payments are complete.

That @Xphinitry remains the holder of the Level 1 Magic Pick until the payment is complete or a breach of contract occurs and the tool is reclaimed.

To agree that if payments are not complete and a breach of contract occurs, @Flehx reserves the right to reclaim the Level 1 Magic Pick without any refunds for what has been paid towards the ownership of it. To also agree, that if the Level 1 Magic Pick is successfully reclaimed after a breach of contract, @Flehx can not file a user complaint against @Xphinitry for this.

I agree that if I am ever permabanned while this is still being paid off, I will /own the Level 1 Magic Pick to @Xphinitry once unbanned. The contract will still be valid if I am permabanned as @Xphinitry will still have possession of the Level 1 Magic Pick and will make remaining payments to @matrix_rep through the forum bank.
    ** @Xphinitry will get a moderator to transfer the money to @matrix_rep if they do not have forum premium.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

To pay @Flehx $100,000 ECD within 24 hours after this contract's approval.

To pay $50,000 ECD per week to @Flehx for a total of $1,000,000 ECD (on payment plan) through a chest shop chest located at ‘/warp store’ (X: 10745 Y: 67 Z: 8199) on each Saturday starting on 06/26/2021, after the Level 1 Magic Pick is received. Full amount of $1,000,000 ECD must be paid by 10/23/2021.
    ** @Xphinitry may pay ahead of schedule too.

For each payment missed a late fee of $25,000 ECD will be added to the total of the Level 1 Magic Pick with a limit of up to $50,000 ECD.

If more than 2 payments are missed, then @Flehx has the right to reclaim the Level 1 Magic Pick from @Xphinitry with no refund of past payments, if an agreement can not be met.

Failure to complete payment will result in a breach of contract and @Flehx retains the right to reclaim the Level 1 Magic Pick from @Xphinitry.

If the Level 1 Magic Pick is lost by any means then @Xphinitry is still responsible for completing the payments regardless.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @Flehx agree.

2. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,450
  3. Xphinitry

Xphinitry President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
  4. miniCLH

miniCLH President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +397
    Contract Approved!

Make sure to double tap f2 for all relevant information!

Locked/Moved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.