[Contract] Loan

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by xYoyoOG, Aug 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xYoyoOG

xYoyoOG Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    IGN:
    @xYoyoOG

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @xYoyoOG & @1AndOnlyPika

General Purpose of Contract:
    Setting up a loan agreement

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @xYoyoOG, agree to pay user @1AndOnlyPika $350,000 ECD within 24 hours of this contract being approved.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @1AndOnlyPika agrees to pay back $385,000 ECD back to user @xYoyoOG by Thursday 29th of August.
    • Late fees of $3,500 ECD per day will be applied after Thursday the 29th of August if not paid back the agreed amount on Thursday the 29th of August. Late fees going until the 29th of September.
    • If by the 29th of September the required amount has not been paid back by @1AndOnlyPika a user complaint will be filed.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I, @xYoyoOG agree to the terms of this contract.

2. 1AndOnlyPika

1AndOnlyPika ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +30
    IGN:
    @1AndOnlyPika

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. xYoyoOG

xYoyoOG Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    Unfortunately this contract will void, since I won't be logging on the server until wednesday and user @1AndOnlyPika wont be on to receive the payment in time. This contract can be denied.

4. TomKFC

TomKFC Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +699
    Contract Denied. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.