[Contract - Loan]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by BackToThePast, Aug 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BackToThePast

BackToThePast Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,134
    IGN:

@BackToThePast

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Red_Pandaz_13

General Purpose of Contract:

The organization of a loan from @BackToThePast to @Red_Pandaz_13

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I will transfer 2,300,000 ECD to @Red_Pandaz_13 within 48 hours of this contract's approval via forum bank.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @Red_Pandaz_13 will follow a payment plan schedule paying ALL of the payments through ONLY the forum bank system.
    • The payment plan schedule will pay off a total of 2,875,000 ECD over the course of 12 weeks, paying 250,000 ECD every week but paying 125,000 ECD on the last week (the 12th week).
    • The scheduled payments will be every Sunday, starting on August 19th. The remaining payments will be: August 26, September 2, September 9, September 16, September 23, September 30, October 7, October 14, October 21, October 28, and November 4. All payments will be of 250,000 ECD except for the last one (November 4th) which will be a payment of 125,000 ECD. All dates are in the year of 2018.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

#1 BackToThePast, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  2. Red_Pandaz_13

Red_Pandaz_13 Hippie Panda
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +158
    IGN: Red_Pandaz_13

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

#2 Red_Pandaz_13, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  3. koko_2022

koko_2022 ECC Chairman
    ECC Chairman EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +688
    Contract Accepted
    Please take screenshots ingame of any transactions by pressing f2.

Thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.