[Contract] Head Acquisition

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Mission001, Jul 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    IGN:
    @Mission001

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @AdmiralD

General Purpose of Contract:
    General Outline of Secure Head Transaction and stipulations regarding set head.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @Mission001 agree to receive a AdmiralD head within 7 days of contract approval from @AdmiralD as long as I abide by the following:
    I @Mission001 agree never to sell the head to any other party or player.
    I @Mission001 agree that if @AdmiralD wishes to have his head returned. He must contact @Mission001 via Forum pm or in-game mail asking the return of the head. @Mission001 will then be allowed 14 days upon this request to facilitate it.
    I @Mission001 agree that a penalty of 5 Million ECD will be paid to @AdmiralD if the head is lost, stolen or traded. This would be split into 50 payments of 100,000k a week via forum bank and will start within a week of the head breaking, being lost or stolen. (Which is why its 100k a week lol)
    I @Mission001 agree to give @AdmiralD the opportunity to lock his head when it is placed at the ECCHeadMuseum and will personally contact him if it needs moving for any apparent reason.
    I @Mission001 agree to meet up with @AdmiralD in Main Rising world at the ECCHeadMuseum by doing /warp ECCHeadMuseum within 7 days of contract approval where we will exchange @AdmiralD 's head via a locked chest cmodified to @Mission001 and @AdmiralD to prevent butcher clearing the head. We will then proceed to thank each other for a smooth exchange. If @AdmiralD wishes to have a Moderator present, we will pm a member of the staff team online at the time to see if they can oversee the transaction. If a Moderator is needed, @Mission001 will also add this member of staff to the cmodified chest so they can see the exchange happen.
    @Mission001 will add @AdmiralD to the ECCHeadMuseum using /rg am ECCHeadMuseum AdmiralD within 180 seconds of meeting up within the 7 days as the town has a flag deny and @AdmiralD gives @Mission001 permission to remove him from the town within 180 seconds after the transaction has taken place.
    If @AdmiralD cannot meet within 7 days of contract approval. @AdmiralD will contact @Mission001 leaving co-ordinates to a location of a locked chest cmodified to @Mission001 with a @AdmiralD head inside. @AdmiralD will remmeber to add @Mission001 to the town if it has a flag:deny to be able to get into the chest. I @Mission001 also give @AdmiralD approval to remove me from his town within 7 days after the transaction has taken place.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @AdmiralD agrees that he will donate his head to the ECCHeadMuseum within 7 days of contract approval with the intention of locking his head once its placed there.
    @AdmiralD agrees that he can take back his head at any point as long as he gives @Mission001 14 days to be able to facilitate this request.
    @AdmiralD agrees to receive 5 Million ECD compensation from @Mission001 if his head is lost, stolen or traded. This would be split into 50 payments of 100,000k a week via forum bank and @AdmiralD agree to receive these payments via forum bank if this happens. These payments will be due 1 week after the head is lost, stolen or destroyed
    If @AdmiralD cannot find his head at the museum, he has the right to ask @Mission001 where his head is located, if @Mission001 cannot provide this information, the penalty above would occur.
    @AdmiralD agrees to meet up in Main Rising World at the ECCHeadMuseum by doing /warp ECCHeadMuseum within 7 days of contract approval where we will exchange a @AdmiralD head via a locked chest cmodified to both @Mission001 and @AdmiralD's to prevent butcher clearing the head. We will then proceed to thank each other for a smooth transaction. If @AdmiralD wishes to have a Moderator oversee the transaction, we will contact a member of the staff team currently online at the time.
    @AdmiralD agree that if we cannot meetup within the timeframe allotted, he will place a @AdmiralD head within a /cmodifed chest with @Mission001 added to it within a town of his choosing. @AdmiralD will pm me the co-ordinates of the chest in question within 7 days of contract approval.
    @AdmiralD will add @Mission001 to the town in question if it has a flag:deny to give @Mission001 the ability to access the chest. @Mission001 gives permission to @AdmiralD to remove him as a member of that town within 7 days after the transaction has taken place.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

#1 Mission001, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    IGN:
    @AdmiralD

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I Agree

3. koko_2022

koko_2022 ECC Chairman
    ECC Chairman EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +688
    Hey @Mission001 so I'd like to ask u to change this
    As it sounds like it's only 14 days after the contract is accepted
    And I'd like @AdmiralD to reagree to the edited contract

#3 koko_2022, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Mission001

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Ok, Changed this:
    to

To avoid any confusion.

@AdmiralD

5. koko_2022

koko_2022 ECC Chairman
    ECC Chairman EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +688
    @Mission001 id like you to Add one more thing here
    I need u to add a time frame from the time the skull is lost example on the day or a week after it's lost sorry didn't notice that before

6. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Even though it states 100k a week?

EDITED: to include that my 100k a week payments would should 1 week after head is lost,stolen or broken lol

#6 Mission001, Jul 26, 2018
  7. koko_2022

koko_2022 ECC Chairman

Ratings:
    +688
    Yeah just add like (starting after 7days of the skull being lost) or something

8. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Hello all. We tried to get this worked out before submission but it is always difficult to get things worded well enough for our awesome to staff to enforce.
    Thank you so much for your diligence!

9. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    IGN:
    @AdmiralD

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I Agree

10. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Changed the word 'broken' for destroyed just incase @AdmiralD wants to scam me by asking me to break and relocate his head and say cause i broke it i owe him 5 mill

Is that is?

11. koko_2022

koko_2022 ECC Chairman

Ratings:
    +688
    I'd like to ask @AdmiralD to reaccept this contract

12. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    IGN:
    @AdmiralD

I Agree

13. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Sorry:
    Added something else to clear thing up a little bit to avoid confusion
    @AdmiralD
    Please make sure you reagree to these additions and hopefully this is detailed enough to avoid any loopholes during transaction.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Added a timestamp within a timestamp cause i was asked to.
    Sorry @AdmiralD

Hopefully its ready to re-agree to @AdmiralD

#14 Mission001, Jul 26, 2018
  15. Mission001

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    Actually can we close this, imma re-write it as its getting ridiculous to point where i have to say when i'm going to be logging in and out.

16. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    Sounds good, I apologize for how messy this contract has been and how messy handling it has been, will make sure that the next one is much clearer and the editing process is much smoother :).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.