[contract] God Pickaxe

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Trumerik, Dec 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trumerik

Trumerik Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +16
    IGN:
    @Trumerik

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Trumerik @IshanDJB

General Purpose of Contract:
    Safe sale of God Pickaxe for 1.5mil on payment plan

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • To give @IshanDJB the God Pickaxe (ID #KI6AV06R) within 24 hours of this contract’s approval.
    • To agree that if @IshanDJB misses a payment, the contract will remain valid however, he will incur a 100,000 ECD late fee per week missed, for up to two weeks and I agree that any late fees will be paid on the week following the final payment. (If nothing has been paid after two weeks of late payment breach of contract occurs and the tool is reclaimed)
    • To give the ‘/own of the God Pickaxe (ID #KI6AV06R) to @IshanDJB once payments are complete.
    • That @IshanDJB remains the holder of the God Pickaxe (ID #KI6AV06R) until the payment is complete or a breach of contract occurs and the tool is reclaimed.
    • To agree that if payments are not complete and a breach of contract occurs, @Trumerik reserves the right to reclaim the God Pickaxe (ID #KI6AV06R) without any refunds for what has been paid towards the ownership of it. To also agree, that if the God Pickaxe (ID #KI6AV06R) is successfully reclaimed after a breach of contract, @Trumerik can not file a user complaint against @IshanDJB for this.
    • I agree that if I am ever permabanned while this is still being paid off, I will /own the God Pickaxe to @IshanDJB once unbanned. The contract will still be valid if I am permabanned as @IshanDJB will still have possession of the God Pickaxe.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @IshanDJB Will pay 500,000 ECD upfront within 24 hours of this contract being accepted.
    • To pay 100,000 ECD per week to @Trumerik Totaling 1,500,000 ECD through a chest shop chest located at MainNorth server (1.106 63 -11,822) (IshanDJB will set a home here) on each Friday starting on 2020-12-04, after the God Pickaxe (ID #KI6AV06R) is received. Full amount of 1,500,000 ECD must be paid by 2021-02-05.
    • For each payment missed a late fee of 100,000 ECD will be added to the total of the God Pickaxe (ID #KI6AV06R) with a limit of up to 200,000 ECD.
    • If more than 2 payments are missed, then @Trumerik has the right to reclaim the God pickaxe (ID #KI6AV06R) from @IshanDJB with no refund of past payments, if an agreement can not be met.
    • Failure to complete payment will result in a breach of contract and @Trumerik retains the right to reclaim the God Pickaxe (ID #KI6AV06R) from @IshanDJB.
    • If the God Pickaxe (ID #KI6AV06R) is lost by any means then @IshanDJB is still responsible for completing the payments regardless.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @Trumerik agree.

#1 Trumerik, Dec 1, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  2. Ishanv

Ishanv King of Trivia
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +176
  3. Trumerik

Trumerik Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +16
    Updated date :
    I accept, @IshanDJB please accept again

4. Ishanv

Ishanv King of Trivia
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +176
  5. Ishanv

Ishanv King of Trivia

Ratings:
    +176
  6. Speed42jh

Speed42jh President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +211
    Contract Approved.

Make sure to double tap F2 for all relevant information
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.