[Contract] Buying a town

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by DeltaXCrafter, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeltaXCrafter

DeltaXCrafter Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +116
    IGN:
    @DeltaXCrafter

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Lydia2k

General Purpose of Contract:
    To sell my town to @Lydia2k

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    After @Lydia2k pays their first fee of $20,000 for the town, I, @DeltaXCrafter , must add @Lydia2k as owner of the town dalive2 within 48 hours of the payment and can not remove them unless they breach this contract and/or are/is banned.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Lydia2k must pay @DeltaXCrafter $20,000 within 24 hours of this contract being approved, and once @DeltaXCrafter adds @Lydia2k as the owner of dalive2 @Lydia2k can not remove @DeltaXCrafter as owner of the town until their payment of $50,000 is paid in full. After @Lydia2k 's first initial payment of $20,000 and is added as owner @Lydia2k must pay $10,000 per week for a 3 week period, meaning $10,000 each week for 3 weeks adding up to $30,000 which then adds to the first $20,000 payment making the entire payment $50,000. The first $10,000 must be paid within 7 days of @Lydia2k being added as the owner of dalive2 and then the next week and so forth until all $50,000 is delivered to @DeltaXCrafter. There will be a Trade sign located at /warp mineburg with the coordinates -10660 65 5894 in the world of Rising so that they may pay me when I am offline.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 DeltaXCrafter, Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  2. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Hey @DeltaXCrafter few things we need to change before I can go ahead and approve this.

For this clause, this sentence is a bit confusing. I believe that you mean to say that Lydia will pay 10,000 per week for the next 3 weeks. If you could fix this that would be great.

In addition to this change, there is 1 other thing that I believe need to be added to make sure this contract is solid.

1. A place where lydia could pay you her weekly 10K installments should be made just to avoid any playtime conflicts between the two of you. Make sure to add to coordinates to this payment sign as well as the world it is located in.
    After all these changes are made you should be all good and @Lydia2k may resign :)

3. DeltaXCrafter

DeltaXCrafter Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +116
    Thanks, Edited. @Lydia2k may take some time, as they aren't online right now. They may reply tomorrow.

#3 DeltaXCrafter, Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  4. qwerty_mrrobot

qwerty_mrrobot Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +43
    Um , how exactly to I agree on contract?

5. DeltaXCrafter

DeltaXCrafter Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +116
    Just say "I @Lydia2k agree to the terms of this contract"

6. qwerty_mrrobot

qwerty_mrrobot Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +43
    I agree to this contract.

7. oootopia

oootopia Utopian
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,954
    @Lydia2k

Please re-agree in this format:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

8. qwerty_mrrobot

qwerty_mrrobot Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +43
    IGN:
    Lydia2k
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, an understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

9. dgam02

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Lydia please tag your name by placing an @ in front of your name and click the little box that pops up with your name and picture.

10. dgam02

Ratings:
    +6,377
    @Lydia2k you have 24 hours to re-agree with the correct format.

11. dgam02

Ratings:
    +6,377
    As its been over 24 hours I will be denying this contract as the proper agreement format has not been used in the allocated time.

Locked-Contract Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.