Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10Jefferson10 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft Username: Rosegirl254

Reason: Harassment

Counter-Reason: She has been relentlessly sending me mail messages and has been saying hurtful things to me through them. I have sent her many messages saying to stop, yet she says she will report me for harassment because I haven't stopped, which doesn't make any sense, because she is the one who won't stop. I feel upset and nervous every time I come on the server due to seeing hurtful messages.

Evidence: It is nothing major to me, and I just wish to let it go. All I want is for someone to please give her a warning to stop, because I already muted her, but she spams me over mail. I can't give evidence to due the fact that I can't take screenshots of things in Minecraft while I have the chat open. I hope that you don't need evidence like that to just give a little warning. Like I said before I DO NOT want her to be banned, kicked, temp-banned, or punished in any way other than to just receive a little warning saying to not send me any more mail please? :( Thank you for your time and concern with this matter.

~10Jefferson10

#1 10Jefferson10, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  2. Gillyyyyyy Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    Hello 10Jefferson10. Thank you for filing this complaint. Please use the correct format when filing a complaint, which can be found here. Also, if you can get evidence of this mail being received (screenshots, you do not need to have chat open, just enough to see the mail. Or you can use the latest version of minecraft w/o optifine.), further action can be taken. If you truly cannot take screenshots of this, there is no way of knowing the proof that she/he is sending you this mail.

Left Unlock for edit/Waiting for Evidence

3. Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,329
    Since 24 hours has gone by without any posts of the requested evidence, this complaint will be locked and dismissed due to the lack of evidence. If you manage to find any evidence please file a new complaint with it. Otherwise Id suggest to use the /ignore command for dealing with unpleasant users.

Locked. Lack Of Evidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.