Complaint

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by ThorOfAngels, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThorOfAngels

ThorOfAngels Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    I, ThorOfAngels am hereby filing a complaint against the user yaralian24. The complaint is as follows:

I lent my melon sword to yaralian24 under the impression that he would use it for himself to get a little money to pay me back what he owed me. Eventually, yaralian24 would use my melon sword and lend it to other users. At one point my melon sword was used by a member who was temporarily banned for using a mod with the sword. After finally getting the sword back (or so I was told) I allowed yaralian24 to use it for another few days. After those days had passed, I asked for the sword back. I have asked every day since in a kind and calm manner but have no received it yet. I ask that my melon sword be returned to me and that is all.

Thank you for reading and I hope that this doesn't end up being brutal as yararlian24 and I were fairly good friends in the past.

2. drgreer7

drgreer7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    I have some screens proving yaralian24 has Thorofangels's sword. http://imgur.com/HdcexBt,vc790oE These show him admiting to having thor's sword and in the first picture it shows someone asking for a prom date showing that this was around the time of prom.

#2 drgreer7, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  3. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,
    1st of all please in the future remember to use the proper format located here:

That being said, do you have any evidence of your complaint?

4. ThorOfAngels

ThorOfAngels Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Felon Username: yaralian24

Complaint: User borrowed melon sword and will not give it back.

Evidence: drgreer7 has provided evidence as I do not have any.

Additional Information: Proskit was user banned with my sword.

I apologize for the lack of formatting, I just noticed I had processed this incorrectly. I didn't not have screeshot capability at the time but
    my good friend/co-mayor/mayor drgreer7 has saved a screenshot of said user with sword, stating very clearly that it is my sword and they have
    borrowed it.

5. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    yaralian24 can you please explain your side of the story?

6. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord

Ratings:
    +3,306
    yaralian24 - You have 24 hours to reply to this thread. Please present proof that you have returned the sword mentioned above.

7. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Hello ThorOfAngels,

Seeing as the user has been given 24 hours, and he has been banned due to loan scamming I will be adding melon sword scamming to his ban reason. I regret to inform you that you may not be receive your melon sword back though.

Locked, ban reason added.

~pbrassat17
    ECC Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.