(Complaint)

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by badclabo3, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badclabo3

badclabo3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Felon Username: ndm57dcraft

Complaint: User using hacked client, forcefield

Evidence:

Additional Information: I believe hacked clients aren't allowed. Also the user is shown to be hitting me from behind and he is out of a 3 block radius.

#1 badclabo3, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  2. UnknownRider

UnknownRider Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +879
    Well, from the evidence you have provided here, there isn't much for me to go off considering the fact that ndm57dcraft was glitched in the floor on your screen. It's kind of hard to explain, but on your screen ndm57dcraft appeared to be displaced and in the floor from his true position, but in actuality he is in a normal position. This is mainly due to a person's internet connection.

As for the speed in which the user was attacking you at, I've done this numerous times myself against other PvPers and it's not a rare site, unless of course the user were to have counter attacks, but from what I could see, you were not counter attacking him at all, probably due to a low swords level. Thus allowing him to constantly pound and pound eventually dealing massive damage.

In the end, nothing here appears to be evidence of a hacked client especially since he was glitched on your screen. Which happens to everyone, and in such case I would suggest avoiding them if they are glitched in the floor. It makes them almost impossible to hit and as well they can constantly hit you with out penalty as you have already experienced.

Not enough evidence.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.