[Complaint]

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Deadly_Reaper, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreeChipotle

FreeChipotle Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +57
  2. FreeChipotle

FreeChipotle Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +57
    so you followed the way he scammed that melon sword and did it yourself?

3. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +226
    No i didnt scamm i am saying theres nothing they can do or i can do, because i tossed the sword and once i let go of it, its your problem, but it got butchered and theres nothing i can do about that, and can you PLEASE STOP posting here,

4. FreeChipotle

FreeChipotle Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +57
    just give the money back and all this will be resolved...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. spidawg

spidawg Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +33
    FreeChipotle do not post on complaints that do not pertain to you
    xX3PICREBELXx do not post on complaints that do not pertain to you

Shotgunboy0130 do you have any screenshots to show that you threw a sword with silk 1 and EffV?

6. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder

Ratings:
    +226
    It was in the air for only a millisecond then it got butchered i didn't have time to take a screen.

7. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder

Ratings:
    +226
  8. spidawg

spidawg Builder

Ratings:
    +33
    Before you threw the sword, did you take a screenshot to show that it was a melon sword that you were throwing.

The complaint against you in summary is that you did not tender the goods you agreed to sell.

Proof of agreement and payment has been submitted as evidence and I am asking you to submit any evidence that you can at this time of proof that you tendered the goods as advertised.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder

Ratings:
    +226
    No i didnt take a screen of it being a melon sword i didnt think it would be butchered in mid air.

10. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder

Ratings:
    +226
    Now if it were another user not as trusted i would have done that but considering deadly_reaper is very trusted i dont need to take as much precaution and in knowing he always buy's and sells melon swords.

11. spidawg

spidawg Builder

Ratings:
    +33
    These swords are valued at $300,000. It would be prudent upon all parties to take a few screenshots to protect themselves from a scam:

Shotgunboy0130 do you mean to declare that, even after being subject of at least 5+ complaints, and having filed many complaints yourself, you have not taken a single screenshot for your proof of this trade, given your experience with/in complaints?

#31 spidawg, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2013
  12. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder

Ratings:
    +226
    Well it is early in the morning, i was up till 2:00 in the morning not as an excuse but that had an effect on me doing what i was suppose to do to get proper screen shots, but i didnt know it was gonna be butchered in mid air and i just lost 350k, he thinks he lost alot. Im sorry that this has happened but i cant do anything really to make it better bsides say sorry this has happened.

13. spidawg

spidawg Builder

Ratings:
    +33
    Shotgunboy0130 since it was so late and it had an effect on you doing what you were supposed to do, it seems to me it is your fault for not thinking ahead of time, taking screenshots, and securing the transaction? In consideration of this, will you be willing to refund the deposit amount to the buyer in good faith?

14. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder

Ratings:
    +226
    I dont think i should because this is the second melon sword i have lost and im tired of loosing them. I have to go take my microsoft exam thats the only thing on my mind at the moment.

15. The_Tailor

The_Tailor Builder

Ratings:
    +226
    How ever it would be too big of a loss to return, and the way he talked to me in game was offly rude, so in my deffence i dont think i should return that money,ive already lost enough for 1 day.

16. UnknownRider

UnknownRider Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +879
    After reviewing over the complaint and communicating with many staff to resolve this issue, we have come to the conclusion that considering that the transaction was never completely fulfilled, that all $150,000 is to be returned back to Deadly_Reaper. Yes I am aware that the sword was attempted to be given to Deadly_Reaper, BUT the chest for the Melon sword to be put in was for the safety of Shotgunboy's sake, not Deadly_Reaper's.

The way I have seen this transaction was to take place in the matter of sort: Deadly_Reaper pays $150,000 to Shotgunboy0130. Shotgunboy0130 gives the sword to Deadly_Reaper. Deadly_Reaper pays the other $150,000.

Regardless if Deadly_Reaper had paid Shotgunboy0130 the $150,000 prior to the sword being given, the Melon Sword was never received by Deadly_Reaper. That was Shotgunboy0130's part of the transaction that he did not fulfill. So, Deadly_Reaper is to be refunded any and all money he had paid prior.

In Conclusion,

Shotgunboy0130 is to return all $150,000 to Deadly_Reaper without question. As well as take screenshot evidence of you returning the money so there isn't any confusion after. If the money is not returned to Deadly_Reaper, he will be banned.

Deadly_Reaper I require that you take responsibly to collect your $150,000 from Shotgunboy0130 when you and him are next online, as well as take screenshot evidence of him paying you the money back.

Locked.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.