[Complaint] ????????

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by Pleppieleppie, Oct 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pleppieleppie

Ratings:
    +0
    Felon Username: No idea.

Complaint: Griefs all around Epsilon, something around 5-20 griefs.

Evidence: Arius checked it, and you will be able to see it.

Additional Information: Arius, and a couple of other of players have seen it. We all just want a peacful town with no griefers, and since it's so many different places, and all on the same day, probably a grief raid or a single player

2. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    The user was mikkelschack (the logs didnt show but I based it on his attempt to blame the person he didnt like)
    Mikkelschack has griefed nearly everything in epsilon and the logs didnt show anything.
    but he placed a sign on DJ_ANNIHALATE's house saying he was the griefer and locked it (his first mistake)
    I have had some issues with Mikkelschack before as he was trying to blame hamersmid for stealing his stuff while he did it himself (that was the second time)
    and he removed all his chests prior or during the grief (those chests were locked by him)
    and I also took in account his age and personality (he rages very quickly)

3. Sios

Sios Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    An fyi - I did some logblocks earlier and it did should that DJ_ANNIHILATE did grief the railroad tracks under to Plep's basement.

4. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    yes but I based that on the fact that mikkelschack hated DJ_ANNIHILATE (he locked a chest of mikkel once)

oh and next time post this in the grief reports section.
    moved it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.