[Complaint Zedoker]

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by junrocks1234, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
    I would also like to point out these statements that jun made regarding this complaint.
    Complaint: He had removed all the members in my town MtOlympus, and he had griefed from it, and my other town, VictoryVille. I no longer am a owner of mtolympus, along with other 12 people, since he had removed them.

Evidence: I had removed him from the town, and i had gave him some time to collect his stuff, but he had griefed my town anyways.

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/complaint.53089/#post-249819

zedoker's ban appeal from my town is here

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal.54942/#post-259312

Additional Information: He had left from my town VictoryVille, but when my co mayor, roborule had re-added him, he had committed grief in that town, and he had also griefed my other town, MtOlympus

Several things caught my eye. Junrocks had given me basic membership, he had the chance to remove me after the 5 day period. However, i would like to point out a key fact. That 5 day period was not granted for mtolympus, but much rather for victoryville. I did not even have perms to mtolympus until jun had given me the ownership of the town. The fact that i had "griefed" VV is now irrelevant now that roborule solved the question regarding the grief. Plus, since i didnt have membership in mtolympus, there was no way i could have began destroying anything until i received the mayor perms.

2. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Please, let an investigator say who put down the sign.

3. junrocks1234

junrocks1234 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +21
    Yes! Let hiM!

4. junrocks1234

junrocks1234 Builder

Ratings:
    +21
    If there is no sign there, OR the sign is from a different person, you WILL move from my town and give it back!

5. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    I locked the sign, to make sure that it cant be erased as evidence. I will contact an investigator tomorrow when i am online, i will take a screenshot, and i will post it on here showing who placed the sign.

6. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Alright,

zedoker junrocks1234 after having zardgyer Logblock the location given it seems that neither of you made the sign stating that Zedoker was the new owner of the town, however that roborule made the sign. Could there be some sort of explanation on this please?

7. junrocks1234

junrocks1234 Builder

Ratings:
    +21
    That means zedoker HAD stole this town from me! I had never stated that I had gave the town to him. And he also keeps griefing my town. Zedoker had not been removed, since he had said he would still help. So I hadn't removed him. But then he started griefing my two towns, victoryvileand mtolympus. Then he removed all my owners and members including me. Then he mailed me and said "[mtoympus ] is mine now. And while i was gone, he tried to steal it by removing me. So it would have looked like I had no evidence that the town was mine!

#27 junrocks1234, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  8. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Why would roborule then make the sign? I remember, as well as robo,
    And probably some other users, that you had decided to quit. You gave robo the control of vville, and gave me mtolympus, saying "take care of it"
    I cannot provide evidence at this point, but i believe that roborule has some screenshot that proves it. May i remind you that vville is not yours anymore.
    I did not mail you mtolympus is mine, please show your evidence

9. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Plus, why did you add me to the owners anyway?

10. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    I found the evidence that says that jun quit
    " Unfortunately, junrocks has left ECC."
    Even though he doesnt mention anything about mtolmpus, him placing he sign shows that jun gave me the ownership. I did not have perms for mtolympus, which brings me back to my point of adding me to the owners list

11. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

After considering the two complaints involved with Zedoker the other of which is located here:

http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/complaint-grief-report.55327/

I have come to two conclusions. In this complaint I'll be addressing the town theft. It appears to me that there is no evidence the town was lawfully gained and as such Zedoker will be found guilty of town theft alongside the issue of Illegal Seizure of Property. I hope the town will be returned when you contact Wewinagain Junrocks.

Revanrose6

Zedoker Banned for Illegal Seizure of Property and Town Theft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.