[Complaint] Starleana

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by timbobzimbob, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbobzimbob

timbobzimbob Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Felon Username: Starleana

Complaint: Being completely disrespectful and cussing at me with very vulgar language. I thought this server was all about respect and dignity, and she goes and says this to me. Completely disrespectful, I think she should be punished. I tried my best to be calm, understanding and kind to her and she goes and says this. I think she was just trying to make a fool of me before too.
    Quoted directly from the rules.

However, the following are absolutely prohibited:
    • Repeated and excessive swearing.
    • Swearing that is directed at anyone at all.
    She wasclearly swearing towards me with quite hateful and derogatory words that were clearly very offending.

Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Additional Information: I was told to re-post this, as it would be re-considered. Thanks for taking the time to read and (re)consider this complaint.

#1 timbobzimbob, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

I am changing what I have written here after discovering this complaint has already been handled by RyanJF1. He asked you not to be starting things which is the only reason I can think of why you'd file the same complaint multiple times. Starleana I appologize for warning you twice for the same issue. timbobzimbob please don't file a complaint unless another completely new problem arises. Please do not try to circumvent the decision's of another staff member.

Revanrose6

No Action Taken

#2 Revanrose6, Jun 4, 2013
  3. RyanJF1

RyanJF1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +951
    I already warned Starleana for her actions. Do not PM me over and over after a situation is handled trying to tell me how to do my job. I'm not going to immediately ban someone for saying "facking". If you feel this complaint was handled incorrectly you may PM andrewkm/ WeWinAgain directly on the forums. For now, it will remain a warning and I will trust Starleana will be mature and cease her actions.

If you have not already, use the "/ignore" feature. That's why it's there.

#3 RyanJF1, Jun 4, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.