[Complaint] Sputnick587

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by gmanburgers, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmanburgers

gmanburgers Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
  2. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    You have been trolling in chat for atleast half an hour, and only after being directly told by a moderator to "Stop Trolling and take your conversation into /msg or /tell", did you stop. Frankly, i find this Complaint to just be an attack on another member, perhaps even a continuation of your trolling, simply taken onto the forum. I've begun to get seriously annoyed with all of the Complaints which are either simply people whining, or people simply trolling, not entirely valid complaints.

Edit:

Oh, and in addition, he told you POLITELY to stop it 10-12 times, you pretty-much spammed the fact that you were having a CTF game, when no-one clearly wanted to join. You, in my opinion, had it coming. If people get rude with you when your being stupid, thats your own fault...

3. Sputnick587

Sputnick587 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +276
    Okay, First things first. Having "Fun with me?" Dude, I told you to stop because I was having a conversation, yet you kept spamming "A A A A" over and over. You spammed Who wants to play CTF? In global and I asked you to stop 10+ times like "Please stop, I'm getting upset" etc. Plus, After I asked you kept trolling, even AFTER a Moderator asked you to stop.
    You were not only annoying to me, But to everyone in Global. I was NOT the only one asking you to stop. I told you that I was getting upset, And you said "Sputs getting mad lol". YOU drove me to it.

4. lostalaskan89

lostalaskan89 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    From what i could see, you were trolling the global chat, and being an annoyance to everyone. I said to you to drop the annoyances, which you did not. After i told everyone to drop it completely, only then did you stop. You had the sthu coming, and just being ignorant about it didn't help. If someones mad at you, help end the madness, not continue it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.